Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I want us to win on the last day

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
City have bought their success with oil money, contributing to the current mass extinction. Of course all the big teams are corporate money printing machines and have moved far from their traditional fan base, I concede that. However Liverpool have a great history, passionate fans and a great team. I hope they do it.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Liverpool, hands down.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
City have bought their success with oil money, contributing to the current mass extinction. Of course all the big teams are corporate money printing machines and have moved far from their traditional fan base, I concede that. However Liverpool have a great history, passionate fans and a great team. I hope they do it.

Man City have a pretty good history as well. I wonder how many scouse tourists would have stuck with them had they dipped into the third tier?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
City have bought the league for years

Liverpool have whinged for decades and have the biggest chip on their shoulder of any club in the country.

Either way, football loses. I'd prefer City, given I can't bear Liverpools sense of entitlement.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
City represent everything that's wrong with modern football. Would love it if we stop them winning the title.

Why is it just City that suffer your vitriol? Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool all have vast wealth behind them. Man Utd are the team that ruined football. All started when they changed the rules about home teams keeping their gate money. Then they wanted a bigger share of tv money and then they wanted a euro super league.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Sick of the media wankathon over Liverpool
Sick of all the Sussex Liverpool plastics who should be supporting BHA
Sick of all the nationwide Liverpool plastics
Sick of the bullshit that Liverpool are overdue a title
Sick of hearing about Liverpool
F**k off Liverpool you entitled tossers

City for me

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If we beat City or take a point and that gives the title to the scousers then I won't lose too much sleep over it but I wonder whether those voting Liverpool would have a different view if we were not playing City in the last game or even if we had Liverpool as the finale at the Amex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here