• Man City

Votes: 55 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Now opinion won’t be influenced by Brighton needing something from our last game ....Who do you want to win the title?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I come from a family of United fans (who live in both Manchester and Cheshire, before you start) who are agonising over the same thing. It's like asking them if they'd rather do the horizontal cha-cha with their Mum, or their Sister.

At the end of the day I think the Scousers would be utterly intolerable if they won the PL, so for me it's Citeh.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Liverpool and I’d love us to be the team who bring it about

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I hope it is Man City and the trophy presented to them at The Amex probably the only time we will see it.

Just in case you miss it :moo:

5150185E-8D4F-4E75-8A0F-5E530D6806F1.jpeg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No problem with whichever of the two wins it, whoever ends up first will have deserved it.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I don't really want either of them to win it, but I don't particularly fancy the idea of the Brighton Kop celebrating us winning or drawing in the King and Queen not because we won, but because of what that meant to Liverpool. So it's citeh for me, despite the twattery of too many of their fans at Wembley.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
City otherwise it will be a never ending Scouse love-in

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I come from a family of United fans (who live in both Manchester and Cheshire, before you start) who are agonising over the same thing. It's like asking them if they'd rather do the horizontal cha-cha with their Mum, or their Sister.

At the end of the day I think the Scousers would be utterly intolerable if they won the PL, so for me it's Citeh.

At least one of those birthing canals you are already familiar with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here