Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1124715730413522945[/tweet]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Definitely...Palace get the next game over ...but at this stage you can quite easily see Cardiff scoring

If Cardiff win this they will have pulled off something that we’ve managed once in two seasons

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Cardiff need to do a bit of kung fu. Would be great to see some reds and own goals from them.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
How shit must we be that it’s come to this FFS

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Do you guys think we will play a different style tomorrow if Cardiff goes down tonight?
Also, I wouldn't mind if we went after Neil Etheridge :)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
[tweet]1124715730413522945[/tweet]

You gotta roll with it
You gotta take your time
You gotta say what you say
Don't let anybody get in your way
'Cause it's all too much for me to take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Do you guys think we will play a different style tomorrow if Cardiff goes down tonight?

We can’t play any other way without conceding bucket loads

Dullest team EVER in Premier League history probably, we even play like the away team at home. Some on here would have you believe CH is in no way responsible too.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Palace should have buried Cardiff with the chances they have had , it would actually be a good game to watch under normal circumstances but with whats at stake its still a nervy experience. Next goal will be critical and should be for Palace with their attacking but then football would not be football with out the oddity that would be a Cardiff equaliser.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Just 8 defenders?

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby

Doubt it very much , CH has already stated we cant go toe to toe with Arsenal so have to keep it tight and hope to nick a goal or two with the few chances we will get. As for Etheridge its a good shout but I dont think we will need him as we wil have numerous keepers available next season unless Ryan leaves & we need a new first choice keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here