Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone used myjobquote.co.uk ?

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Evening all,

Just got a quote off a friend who I have known my whole life for some electrical work and I think it's taking the pi$$ a bit.

Anyone used https://www.myjobquote.co.uk before and got any feedback either way?

I feel I might need to re-calibrate as I've been using the same trades for many years now and might be suffering from their complacency as they will pretty much always get the work off me.

Thanks.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Therer's a lack of trades in UK and wages are rising (nicely) for the correctly trained and qualified.. Unless you want a DIY'er of course..?

There's a few sparks on here, post up the job and costs and you'll get an opinion on it.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Therer's a lack of trades in UK and wages are rising (nicely) for the correctly trained and qualified.. Unless you want a DIY'er of course..?

There's a few sparks on here, post up the job and costs and you'll get an opinion on it.

Yes, I guess with all the construction work going on in these parts at the moment trades can afford to be picky and go for the £££ on offer.

Thanks for the reply.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Evening all,

Just got a quote off a friend who I have known my whole life for some electrical work and I think it's taking the pi$$ a bit.

Anyone used https://www.myjobquote.co.uk before and got any feedback either way?

I feel I might need to re-calibrate as I've been using the same trades for many years now and might be suffering from their complacency as they will pretty much always get the work off me.

Thanks.

If they are a friend that you have known all your life why don't you tell them they are extracting the urine with what's been quoted?

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
If they are a friend that you have known all your life why don't you tell them they are extracting the urine with what's been quoted?

I have gone back saying (politely) words to that effect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here