Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Todays PL matches

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Dier should've been sent off too. And Bournemouth had a clear penalty not given. Interesting watch.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Should be down to 8 - Dier could be on three yellows (instead of one) and Bournemouth should have had one, if not two penalties.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Haven't seen the first one, but the second one (Foyth, two mins after coming on as a half-time sub) was an absolutely nailed-on red card.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And all the spurs sendingoffishness has overshadowed a strong first half debut for Bournemouth's young goalkeeper.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Haven't seen the first one, but the second one (Foyth, two mins after coming on as a half-time sub) was an absolutely nailed-on red card.

Son had been trying to get clear in Bournemouth's box to get a shot away, but had a couple of bournemouth defenders nibbling at his feet, ball broke loose a couple of times, he lunged in once too many and the ref gave a free kick, as he was bending down to pick it up a bournemouth player tried to poke the ball away (it all happened within moments of the whistle going, it wasn't particularly untoward). Son didn't like the player trying to poke the ball, maybe a little het up from the nibblinng challenges, maybe felt the poke of the ball was dangerously close to his hands as he went to grab the ball, he just reacted and quite forcefully shoved the Bournemouth player to the ground. Wasn't especially violent, wasn't to the face, but it was clearly the force of his push that sent the player to the ground (i.e. it's not one where the player has made a meal of it, imo).

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pawson having his usual consistent game

When Dier wiped out Wilson (I think it was Wilson anyway) Pawson put his whistle to his lips but it looked like he realised it was Dier and that a foul would mean a booking and a red card so he let it go. Poor.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've not been giving the game my full attention for the last 20mins, but it seems like Bournemouth aren't really threatening the way you would expect a team with a two-man advantage would.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've not been giving the game my full attention for the last 20mins, but it seems like Bournemouth aren't really threatening the way you would expect a team with a two-man advantage would.

Hopefully they’ll get the same result as we did the last time we played against 9 men

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
When Dier wiped out Wilson (I think it was Wilson anyway) Pawson put his whistle to his lips but it looked like he realised it was Dier and that a foul would mean a booking and a red card so he let it go. Poor.
That's exactly how I saw it. He was almost definitely going to blow for a foul, until he realised it was Dier. It almost led to Spurs getting through on goal because Bournemouth had completely stopped playing. Very poor.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Great result for us. If man United won today then they will go into the Cardiff game with everything to play for.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Great result for us. If man United won today then they will go into the Cardiff game with everything to play for.

Was going to say exactly that. Good result by my reckoning.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we could have hung on for a point Spurs would be right back in the mix to blow out on the top four

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Ideal result for BHA. Assuming they beat Hudds tomorrow Man U can realistically catch Spurs next Sunday and also Chelsea if either Chelsea drop points or Man U win by 5.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here