Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Betting On Palace

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There is a Palace related bet I’ve often wanted to make but haven’t been able to conquer the rivalry dichotomy that would lead me to cheering a big bet win with a Palace goal [emoji51]

This time is different!

Essentially, I want to make my filthy dirty blood money off Zaha diving, a penalty awarded and Milivojevic scoring. I thought about doing this before but have not done it, only to see it happen time and time again. Zaha will be in full dirty diving form as he aims to stick one up Nana Warnock. This is one goal that won’t have me panicking too much about split loyalties (football and money).

Anyone on a similar bet and can recommend good odds on those outcomes?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
cvbn.JPG

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There is a Palace related bet I’ve often wanted to make but haven’t been able to conquer the rivalry dichotomy that would lead me to cheering a big bet win with a Palace goal [emoji51]

This time is different!

Essentially, I want to make my filthy dirty blood money off Zaha diving, a penalty awarded and Milivojevic scoring. I thought about doing this before but have not done it, only to see it happen time and time again. Zaha will be in full dirty diving form as he aims to stick one up Nana Warnock. This is one goal that won’t have me panicking too much about split loyalties (football and money).

That'll be a request to get a bet like that.

365 are offering 7s for Palace to score a penalty.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I had a spare 48p kicking around in my paddypower account so stuck it on something silly :lolol:

palacebet.JPG

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

This time is different!

If you find that kind of bet, surely it’s more logical to bet on Zaha CONCEDING a penalty.......

In my view the only way to get a “win” today is by backing Cardiff.........if they don’t win you lose that bet but win in a much better way.......if they do manage to win then there is some “insurance” money to put towards drowning your sorrows.

I’m weighing in on the Cardiff win.......f@ck backing palace.........that’s lose-lose.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you find that kind of bet, surely it’s more logical to bet on Zaha CONCEDING a penalty.......

In my view the only way to get a “win” today is by backing Cardiff.........if they don’t win you lose that bet but win in a much better way.......if they do manage to win then there is some “insurance” money to put towards drowning your sorrows.

I’m weighing in on the Cardiff win.......f@ck backing palace.........that’s lose-lose.

Absolutely this. Betting on Palace to win today is nonsensical, as you’re happy anyway if they win, and if they lose you’re double ****ed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here