Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Multicultural Modern Britain

heathgate

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 13, 2015
Why do you post crap like this? Any person with a grain of intelligence person will know this is utter bolllocks. I have known a few Muslims over the years and none adhere to what you have posted. Neither do my Christian (catholic and CofE) friends for that matter. For sure some Muslims might, but then this can be said of most religions.
Oh dear,... moving on...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sadly, a Muslim will always put his religion 1st, even before his family. So whilst there will be checks and balances in the democratic council chambers, any perceived clash with his or her religious beliefs at the point a voting decision is required, will always fall in line with Islamic parameters.

Utter rubbish.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Assuming there are different strengths of belief in the teachings of ones faith, why do we call those who’s chosen faith is Islam Muslims’ yet don’t generalise those of say a CofE faith as Christians?

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don’t know why NSC allows these threads to run. Simply a platform for the little hardcore of NSC right wingers to spout racist lies.

With that in mind I shall graciously remove myself from this disappointing, racist thread, started by a racist, populated by ignorant racists.

Flounce flounce etc

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well stop being bloody stupid all the time then :shrug:

I was going to say at least threads like this highlight posters like [MENTION=32776]heathgate[/MENTION] and [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] who are looking for any opportunity to spread their racist views, but then you dive in, and I don't believe you are racist. Just stupid

And let’s not forget [MENTION=32776]heathgate[/MENTION] also has a history of making sinister threats, at weird hours of the night, to come and find people. “hunt you down” was the words he used. Vile

D

Deleted member 22389

I don’t know why NSC allows these threads to run. Simply a platform for the little hardcore of NSC right wingers to spout racist lies.

With that in mind I shall graciously remove myself from this disappointing, racist thread, started by a racist, populated by ignorant racists.

Flounce flounce etc

Same here.

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
Assuming there are different strengths of belief in the teachings of ones faith, why do we call those who’s chosen faith is Islam Muslims’ yet don’t generalise those of say a CofE faith as Christians?

Interesting response.

Rather than taking responsibility for your opening post saying 'Yes, it appears that my first post was a load of racist lies that I have then repeated. I now realise it was wrong and apologise' you witter on about something else entirely ?

Or take the other option and simply stand up and say 'Yes, I'm a racist ****'

Why do you find it so hard to take responsibility for your actions ?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why is it that other social media platforms are now starting to crack down on fake news but NSC allows a thread based on doctored information designed to profligate racist views from a bunch of knuckle draggers?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why is it that other social media platforms are now starting to crack down on fake news but NSC allows a thread based on doctored information designed to profligate racist views from a bunch of knuckle draggers?

Did you check if the thread was on the main board before posting this or did you do it after it had been moved?

Frankly if we had to delete everything on NSC that was a load of bollocks we'd end up binning half the board. The Brexit thread alone would be two pages long. And still you'd get people like Well Dim Woody compaining we were preventing free speech.

Nevertheless, I'd move on from the racist angle and consider that two threads were started by someone who supported A Certain Tory at around about the time the local results would have been clear, both of which were political fishing trips. I wonder why on earth someone would have done that?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Did you check if the thread was on the main board before posting this or did you do it after it had been moved?

Frankly if we had to delete everything on NSC that was a load of bollocks we'd end up binning half the board. The Brexit thread alone would be two pages long. And still you'd get people like Well Dim Woody compaining we were preventing free speech.

Nevertheless, I'd move on from the racist angle and consider that two threads were started by someone who supported A Certain Tory at around about the time the local results would have been clear, both of which were political fishing trips. I wonder why on earth someone would have done that?

Apologies, it must have been moved whilst I had it open.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Multicultural modern Britain.

FWIW, I work with English, Scots, Romanian, Indian, Pakistan and Somalian guys, who all get along as much as they need to in a close working environment.
Of course you get the usual back biting about who's getting more overtime than the other etc.......
Within my company there is zero tolerance of any form of racism / unruly behaviour towards each other.
With this integration and tolerance in the work place, it's great to have this hotchpotch working together.
Some of the guys are having to perform certain rituals due to Ramadan, by working nights and taking days off, whilst praying in some corner of an office.
It's the way of the world these days, you just get on with things.

heathgate

Apr 13, 2015
Are you two for real,... HT... you really don't want to cross my path if you continue to call me a racist.... karma is a real thing,... this isn't idle chit chat either.

heathgate

Apr 13, 2015
And if this site keeps tolerating continued direct public abuse like this, I will escalate this too.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Just what the fxxk was that about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here