Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Members

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought with your vitriolic attack on Robinson, you may be a staunch Corbynista or whatever they call them. It was a tongue in cheek comment!
    I am a Corbynista - He revived my interest in Politics. Unlike Tony Robinson. I actually let Labour Party Membership lapse after the Iraq War and have never rejoined.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Chocolate Monk

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by NooBHA View Post
      Absolute Hypocrite - He stayed in it whilst Tony Blair went to War on Iraq and bombed innocent Civilians to death to merely ''cowe favour'' from a War Monger like George Bush - By all means leave if you want to leave but to leave screaming ''look at me - I have morals higher than those around me''

Jeremy Corbyn has a lot more compassion for Minority or Oppressed Groups of people than he will ever have. If you want to fight against these things you can only do it from within. Good Riddance if that is his attitude
      You know that those minority and oppressed groups he's so fond of such as the IRA and Hamas also bomb innocent civilians right?
      My uncle was born in America.
      But he was one of the lucky ones. He managed to escape in a balloon during the Jimmy Carter presidency.

0 Not allowed!
      Why anyone would quit the labour party now is beyond my comprehension
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      celebrity doesnt like a political party, is their membership or otherwise important? im sure Labour central committee dont give a toss.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JJ McClure View Post
      You know that those minority and oppressed groups he's so fond of such as the IRA and Hamas also bomb innocent civilians right?
      My reference was to '' Groups of Individual People'' Not Political groups - The point you make is a separate discussion

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      celebrity doesnt like a political party, is their membership or otherwise important? im sure Labour central committee dont give a toss.
      The do when they garner support no?

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      I think you’re ignoring the roles he had within the party and beyond. He was a very active Labour member and working on the NEC for a few years. He is also a significant player in many apolitical charitable organizations which focus on things like poverty and the elderly.

In short, your post says more about your ignorance than Sir Tony.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

1 Not allowed!
      I don’t blame him.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      I think you’re ignoring the roles he had within the party and beyond. He was a very active Labour member and working on the NEC for a few years. He is also a significant player in many apolitical charitable organizations which focus on things like poverty and the elderly.

In short, your post says more about your ignorance than Sir Tony.
      well that told me, yes im ignorant of his activity in the party. so is his departure a significant reflection on the party hierarchy? will it take any notice?
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

1 Not allowed!
      I'm not criticising Tony Robinson's decision but given he must have sweated over his statement it's a bit depressing that it took him three attempts to spell 'its' correctly.