Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Sir Tony Robinson Quits the Labour Party

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I guess labour just didn't have a cunning plan for which direction they should go in.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
4a4216dcaa2922ed95231a73c3dcdf4f.jpg

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Good for him. The anti-Semitism in certain parts of the left (Corbyn’s part) is something to behold. I follow the Campaign Against Antisemitism organisation and see on a daily basis the hypocrisy of ‘the anti-racist’ left.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Funnily enough he could have sent almost the exact same Tweet had he been a member of the Conservative Party, a simple substitution of Anti-Semitism for Islamophobia, and, everything else remains the same.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Funnily enough he could have sent almost the exact same Tweet had he been a member of the Conservative Party, a simple substitution of Anti-Semitism for Islamophobia, and, everything else remains the same.

What's that saying? There's none so blind as those who don't want to see. Just accept that not everything is as rosy in your beloved party instead of trying to shift blame.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Absolute Hypocrite - He stayed in it whilst Tony Blair went to War on Iraq and bombed innocent Civilians to death to merely ''cowe favour'' from a War Monger like George Bush - By all means leave if you want to leave but to leave screaming ''look at me - I have morals higher than those around me''

Jeremy Corbyn has a lot more compassion for Minority or Oppressed Groups of people than he will ever have. If you want to fight against these things you can only do it from within. Good Riddance if that is his attitude

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Hundreds are quitting daily, the party’s hatred of anyone Jewish, the support for terrorist groups being the main reason.
It’s a shame as the Country is crying out for a strong opposition.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Absolute Hypocrite - He stayed in it whilst Tony Blair went to War on Iraq and bombed innocent Civilians to death to merely ''cowe favour'' from a War Monger like George Bush - By all means leave if you want to leave but to leave screaming ''look at me - I have morals higher than those around me''

Jeremy Corbyn has a lot more compassion for Minority or Oppressed Groups of people than he will ever have. If you want to fight against these things you can only do it from within. Good Riddance if that is his attitude

You in momentum?!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wonder where Baldrick will place his vote now - The Turnip Party?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here