Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Please help me find/remember this 90's dance track

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hello.

I am trying to remember a particular song and it's doing my head in. I've spent a lot of time now trying to find it (or the compilation album I heard it on) with no luck, so now I need help.

There isn't much to go on. I guess it's likely from 1996-1999ish. Female artist/vocalist (maybe "Sarah" something, maybe not though, but I'm pretty sure it's just her name, not an exotic "artist"/DJ name or anything).

Yeah that's pretty much all I have, would have been on a compilation album (various artists) possible a "dance" album released in the late 90s.

Also, it wasn't a massive hit as far as I can tell (it might be rubbish, but I'm past caring about that now). Never heard it anywhere else at the time, and it's not on the many other compilation albums I've been looking at from the time. & it's not Silence/Delerium.

If anyone has any ideas, it would really help me out.

Even just any suggestions of dance tracks from that time with a female artist, using a pretty normal artist name.

Thanks.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Hello.

I am trying to remember a particular song and it's doing my head in. I've spent a lot of time now trying to find it (or the compilation album I heard it on) with no luck, so now I need help.

There isn't much to go on. I guess it's likely from 1996-1999ish. Female artist/vocalist (maybe "Sarah" something, maybe not though, but I'm pretty sure it's just her name, not an exotic "artist"/DJ name or anything).

Yeah that's pretty much all I have, would have been on a compilation album (various artists) possible a "dance" album released in the late 90s.

Also, it wasn't a massive hit as far as I can tell (it might be rubbish, but I'm past caring about that now). Never heard it anywhere else at the time, and it's not on the many other compilation albums I've been looking at from the time. & it's not Silence/Delerium.

Even just any suggestions of dance tracks from that time with a female artist, using a pretty normal artist name.

Thanks.

Have you got any lyrics from it?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Have you got any lyrics from it?

Nope.

Another clue though, it wasn't particularly "upbeat", in the sense that it had some kind of sentimentality to it (I think).

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Summat by St Etienne feat Sarah Cracknell, glorious cover of Neil Young's 'Only Love Can Break Your Heart' maybe?

Nope. It was a little more dance/electronic than that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Who Killed the ****ing Zutons

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm almost certain it wasn't "artist feat female vocalist", the artist was just her name. (I'm pretty sure).

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sweet Surrender - Sarah McLachlan (DJ Tiesto Remix)?

Definately not Sarah McLachlan.

I might be wrong about it being "Sarah" but it was a "normal" girls name I think.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Thanks for the suggestions so far guys.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can you remember any of the lyrics or chorus?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Darude - Sandstorm

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can you remember any of the lyrics or chorus?

Not really, although...

Alice Deejay? Better Off Alone?

Nope, but that was one of my first results in my search, at first I was convinced that the title contained "Alone", although I couldn't find it searching for that.

Track name (or chorus) may contain, "Alone", "Heart", "Love" or similar. (I think)

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Hello.

Thanks.

Very little to go on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zns8Y8phigk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here