Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Denzel Gwar Sidwell Windsor sounds cool.
    If you have mental problems,it might be good manners to tell me before you start the abuse.Thank you.
    "I can only beat what's in front of me" he says.Maybe too much has caused your problem.Are you myopic as well?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I am enjoying the betting markets on this. Genuine prices from skybet

7 - 1 James (after grandad)
      50 - 1 Winston
      200 - 1 Boris
      200 - 1 Brooklyn
      200 - 1 Derek
      250 - 1 Wayne
      500 - 1 Denzel
      Rumour of Chicken George the First floating about I have heard
      Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Did you see Nicholas Witchall make a complete ball-sup of his live piece on the BBC Ten O'clock News? Got half way thru his bit and then completely lost his way. Had a second try, but same result and handed back to the studio. I reckon he was about to say something about the kid being mixed race, but couldn't remember what words were "acceptable" in the present crazy times. Never seen that before from a live piece on the news and surprising from such an experienced presenter. Sympathise somewhat as it must be tough to find something to say about such an uninteresting subject.
      Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class Juan Albion's Avatar
      Pontypool (Not THAT Pontypool, the one with the zombies)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by goldstone View Post
      Did you see Nicholas Witchall make a complete ball-sup of his live piece on the BBC Ten O'clock News? Got half way thru his bit and then completely lost his way. Had a second try, but same result and handed back to the studio. I reckon he was about to say something about the kid being mixed race, but couldn't remember what words were "acceptable" in the present crazy times. Never seen that before from a live piece on the news and surprising from such an experienced presenter. Sympathise somewhat as it must be tough to find something to say about such an uninteresting subject.
      No but I heard the woman who was asked about likely names and then reeled off the bookies' favourites before realising she only knew the girls' names. So the boy may be called Grace.
      Daniel Ortega must go. Hero turned villain. Murderous scum.

0 Not allowed!
      Name:  bHDKLr.gif
Views: 167
Size:  1.09 MB
      RIP MUM XX

0 Not allowed!
      Winner with a capital W
      1989 Rear of the Year (West Dorset Area, 1998 Runner Up Can't Cook/Won't Cook, 2013 NSC Rugby League Sweepstake Champion, 2014 NSC World Snooker Championship Runner-Up, 2017 Six Nations Prediction Winner, 2017 NSC Rugby League World Champion, 2017 Lyme Regis News Poster of the Year, 2019 NSC World Darts Sweepstake Champion

0 Not allowed!
      Maybe Nick is the father and guilt got the better of him??

5 Not allowed!
      Truly brilliant timing. If the club have ANY brains they will be all over this on Sunday. A beautiful baby boy in the name of Sussex.

I personally would like to see the players emerge in adult babygrows instead of tracksuits, with a one-off commemorative kit with a 'bib-effect' panel on the front.

Lullaby company Rockabye Baby convert modern classics into lullaby form. Get them to churn out a soothing rendition of Sussex by the Sea.

And of course, IF we score, the customary baby rocking celebration.

What a truly brilliant day and a chance for 30k people to not only show their relief at the safe arrival of the chosen one, but also a chance, as one, to demonstrate our unity behind the monarchy and our truly wonderful queen.
      The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world

Quote Originally Posted by Husty View Post
      Not the sharpest tool in the draw are you?

0 Not allowed!
      Witchell's lost it - gotta go.
      برايتون حتى أموت

1 Not allowed!
      Poor form from Witchell, he will be absolutely devastated. One of the key days for the monarchy and he fluffed his lines, I bet Jenny Bond is fuming.
      Winner with a capital W
      1989 Rear of the Year (West Dorset Area, 1998 Runner Up Can't Cook/Won't Cook, 2013 NSC Rugby League Sweepstake Champion, 2014 NSC World Snooker Championship Runner-Up, 2017 Six Nations Prediction Winner, 2017 NSC Rugby League World Champion, 2017 Lyme Regis News Poster of the Year, 2019 NSC World Darts Sweepstake Champion