Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Your favourite REALLY catchy commercial songs

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is a divine mashup..... even [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] has heard of sigur ros....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1JQx_NMIVE

Only because my company had business dealings with them. I even got a couple of cd’s for free. Unlistenable to me and in the short time I did give it a listen it sounded like a poor man’s Pink Floyd (whose early stuff I love but went off them when Waters went on a massive self indulgent streak, Sigur Ros seem to have taken inspiration from it though :lolol:)

I did ask you (quite) politely not to post your random weird music on this thread too, but you ignored me :down: :wink:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only because my company had business dealings with them. I even got a couple of cd’s for free. Unlistenable to me and in the short time I did give it a listen it sounded like a poor man’s Pink Floyd (whose early stuff I love but went off them when Waters went on a massive self indulgent streak, Sigur Ros seem to have taken inspiration from it though :lolol:)

I did ask you (quite) politely not to post your random weird music on this thread too, but you ignored me :down: :wink:

Hmmmmm....Lady Gaga and Sigur Ros are neither random nor weird. The tracks I posted on this thread all fit the OP remit - absolutely banging *commercial pop. May not have sold well....if that was a prerequisite, I missed it :shrug::bigwave:

*Edit: plenty of tracks by folk I have never heard of on this thread . . . . which is fine by me - I get to listen to new things :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here