Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Casual 11-a-side football

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I’d really like to play football again. I don’t have the time to commit to a team, I know I could play 5-a-side but I just much prefer 11-a-side.

Is there any kind of causal thing for this? What would be perfect would be a 11-a-side league with only evening games.

Jul 7, 2003
I used to play regularly with a group of mainly public sector workers over in Lewes every Wednesday. Not quite 11-a-side - usually more 8 or 9 a side depending on who turned up.

Haven't played recently as I have had a knee replacement but looking to go back shortly. Not sure if that is of any use but if it is, let me know and I can put you in touch.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I’d really like to play football again. I don’t have the time to commit to a team, I know I could play 5-a-side but I just much prefer 11-a-side.

Is there any kind of causal thing for this? What would be perfect would be a 11-a-side league with only evening games.

Evening games all seem to the 5 or 6 a side. Only 11 a side teams I know of all play on Sundays.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I organise a Wednesday night game 9 to 10pm. 7 or 8 a side (9 a side tops) at PACA. Could prob make room for 1 more..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here