Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Gareth Southgate Ate My Credit Card 9-11th May

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A new comedy by Paul Hodson (Brighton ’Til I Die & Fever Pitch) & Mark Brailsford (The Treason Show & Southern Fail the Musical)

https://www.brightonfringe.org/whats-on/gareth-southgate-ate-my-credit-card-135543/

Simon (played by Mark Brailsford) is definitely not going to Russia. No way. Or that’s what he tells anyone who will listen. After vowing to no longer let his passion for following the England football team rule his life, Simon has a dilemma. Go to Russia and possibly witness England lifting the World Cup? Or ruin his life? Again.

From the award-winning pair, writer Paul Hodson ('Brighton 'Til I Die' and 'Meeting Joe Strummer') and The Treason Show's Mark Brailsford ('Southern Fail' and 'The Lad Himself') comes a one-man play about obsession and how to let football ruin your life.

View attachment GSAMCC Poster FINAL May 19.pdf

Thur 9th - Sat 11th May 7.30pm
Tickets £11.50 & £13.50
Box office www.brightonfringe.co.uk or call 01273 917272

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I hope you don't mind but there is also an Albion related show on as well during the fringe.

HE SHOT, HE SCORED

It’s the mid-1970s, Alan Mullery is the new manager of Brighton & Hove Albion after another failed promotion attempt. Twenty year-old Peter Ward breaks the Albion’s goalscoring record, earning his place in the hearts and history of the club; Wardie Wonderland is still sung on the terraces when Brighton answer Sussex’s call.

Using humour and pathos, this new one-man play tells the story of four supporters as they follow their beloved Seagulls through the momentous season of 1976/77. Laugh out loud and cry into your football scarf. A show for anyone who’s ever followed a team, and their dreams.

Booking details and dates via the link,
https://www.brightonfringe.org/whats-on/he-shot-he-scored-135795/

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
QnA too on Thurs!

A new comedy by Paul Hodson (Brighton ’Til I Die & Fever Pitch) & Mark Brailsford (The Treason Show & Southern Fail the Musical)

https://www.brightonfringe.org/whats-on/gareth-southgate-ate-my-credit-card-135543/

Simon (played by Mark Brailsford) is definitely not going to Russia. No way. Or that’s what he tells anyone who will listen. After vowing to no longer let his passion for following the England football team rule his life, Simon has a dilemma. Go to Russia and possibly witness England lifting the World Cup? Or ruin his life? Again.

From the award-winning pair, writer Paul Hodson ('Brighton 'Til I Die' and 'Meeting Joe Strummer') and The Treason Show's Mark Brailsford ('Southern Fail' and 'The Lad Himself') comes a one-man play about obsession and how to let football ruin your life.

View attachment 108671

Thur 9th - Sat 11th May 7.30pm
Tickets £11.50 & £13.50
Box office www.brightonfringe.co.uk or call 01273 917272

There will also be a Q n A after the performance on opening night (Thurs 9th) :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here