Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Gavin Williams Sacked

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Just ask him a question about tarriffs.You will never hear from him again.

To be honest, I cannot be arsed with Him. You’ve got dry lunches like him, vegster, Clamp and a few other pricks who absolutely hate the thought of the working classes having a voice and vote, **** em.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Are you stalking Me?
According to UK law I am no longer a citizen of the European Union if that is what you’re getting at. Do you always laugh at your own comments?

According to UK law you are still very much a citizen of the EU. Which law are you referring to? Not sure I understand.

Unless you did actually get in the tin bath and rowed your way to freedom of course.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Nope. They’ve carefully manoeuvred themselves into a position where this will get brushed under the carpet. Nice distraction from Grayling’s total **** up which is arguably more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pity we general public can't have a recall on Failing,although to be fair we would have done the same thing on what we had been told of a March 31st we are leaving deadline Get Things in Place. Everything else he has touched is toilet.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
To be honest, I cannot be arsed with Him. You’ve got dry lunches like him, vegster, Clamp and a few other pricks who absolutely hate the thought of the working classes having a voice and vote, **** em.

I'm sure it's not a frequent occurrence, but you do seem to have jumped to a completely incorrect conclusion based on no facts, evidence or knowledge whatsoever.

Being working class myself, I have always proudly fought for the working classes voice to be heard :shrug:

(And I see it didn't take long to revert to the normal predictable insults)

Last edited:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
The more I read about it the more I believe him.

Have always thought the bloke was unlikable at best, but in this instance I think he is telling the truth. It would also explain the passing of the buck regarding prosecution.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here