Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Ticket help please.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Such a polite bunch of fans. Literally just wanted 3 tickets for my family, not to sell on, not to make money from but whatever. I'll recontact the club as she was far more helpful and hopeful than you guys.
There's absolutely no way somebody at the club told you to go on NSC and ask for tickets, the penalty for doing such a thing is a half time public flogging as a warning to other members of staff, I expect a 109 page email from the club distancing themselves from anybody called Lucy and furthermore have every woman or man called Lucy searched thoroughly at the turnstiles, anyway its a bit far to see Solly March smash in a 94th minute winner so it's all for the best really.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
She’s already given you the answer - you need to find 3 Albion STH and persuade them to let you have their Guest ticket. That situation won’t have changed.

One other thing to bear in mind - the chances of there being any tickets other than random singles left are low, verging on zero. Your “family” members will be sitting apart.

I've found three tickets together in block E1H. They might not appeal to Lucy's family though as they are right next to the away fans, so they'd have to put up with 3,000 Mancunians celebrating their title success. Not sure that's what I'd want if making a very rare trip to the Amex to see my team, Brighton, play.

Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 10.58.54.png

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Such a polite bunch of fans. Literally just wanted 3 tickets for my family, not to sell on, not to make money from but whatever. I'll recontact the club as she was far more helpful and hopeful than you guys.

With all respect, tickets and their purchase this season and last have created more angst and talking points than any other topic in the last ten years.
So to come on here and expect 3 tickets to fall into you lap for one of the most important games (potentially for us as well) is just crazy crazy.

I know you are not a fan - but you would have hit a nerve at any time, let alone this.

Lucy170593

Apr 30, 2019
I never said that they directly asked me to join this forum, they did however advice me to try and find a Brighton fan who would be willing to help me get a ticket, hence, as I repeat, I thought this was my best bet.

I never said that they directly asked me to join this forum, they did however advice me to try and find a Brighton fan who would be willing to help me get a ticket, hence, as I repeat, I thought this was my best bet.

Oh do piss off

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If I was a Man City fan ( or a tout ) spinning a yarn on NSC to get tickets, I'd perhaps wait until after the Cardiff v Palace game or the Arsenal v Albion game.

Before then, and maybe after, I'd expect a lot of grumpiness about the prospect of Man City fans in the home stands.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Whatever happened to good old fashioned trust?! But you’re right, the risk of a Man City fan standing up and jeering is too high for a STH to take. Instant ban. Who’s going to do that for a random stranger? I’d want a few more guarantees even if I could help. For the record though, I was in a similar situation for Liverpool game and a random stranger took a punt on me. Didn’t even want money for in the end and took 2 of us as guests to the Kop restaurant and museum pre match. A top bloke who I shall never forget and will one day hopefully be able to return favour. So Lucy could be genuine!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Interesting reading

I joined payed membership everything!! Phoned up today you need a purchase history of 20 tickets you’ve bought before etc. As soon as he saw my postcode ****ed me off and said he’d return the £25 I paid for the membership.

I find it strange they didn't want to watch us play each other at Wembley and now they want to travel 80 miles further south to watch us.

1 ticket if there’s a spare. Im from Brighton and I can’t bare the thought of sitting with the most boring bunch of fans in the whole of football let alone the Prem. I was thankful at the first game of last season. You clearly don’t know the abomination of fans they have at the Amex

and some are really arrogant tossers

Be good if Brighton and hove council or club could show on the beach as happened for world cup last year.

Really :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I will do it but it will cost you £1000? Each!! Private message me and I will send my bank details for you to send the money first before I buy the tickets..??

I'll undercut this offer and do it for £950 a ticket. PM me.

Lucy170593

Apr 30, 2019
"Portlock seagull" the most sensible comment I've read. Thankyou... I will keep trying anyway and hope I encounter someone with a similar point of view as you who would be willing to help.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've found three tickets together in block E1H. They might not appeal to Lucy's family though as they are right next to the away fans, so they'd have to put up with 3,000 Mancunians celebrating their title success. Not sure that's what I'd want if making a very rare trip to the Amex to see my team, Brighton, play.

View attachment 108623

Oh yes, that’s very unfortunate. Imagine, if you were lucky enough to find three STH who didn’t want their ST next season anyway and we’re searching for a way to give them up without having to admit that fact to their mates - these people all are prepared to let you have their guest tickets. Just imagine then finding out that you’d have to sit next to the Mancs. Awful.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There’s a lot of hypocrisy on here, hundreds of us did same at Villa. It’s just fans trying to be resourceful as we all have to be in these days of ST culture, hysterical segregation issues and the all round aggro that comes with organising a trip to football these days. Christ it was bad enough at Wembley with 20k+ seat unsold.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Interesting reading

I find it strange they didn't want to watch us play each other at Wembley and now they want to travel 80 miles further south to watch us.

and some are really arrogant tossers

Really :lolol:

Boring fans? Did he not see the City fans at Wembley with one song?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here