Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Ticket help please.

Lucy170593

Apr 30, 2019
Hiya, can anyone help me please. I have family coming over from America who are Brighton fans, but haven't got a season ticket as they've been in the states for so long. I am hoping to suprise them with 3 tickets to the Manchester City game. I have tried ringing up but they said that I need a season card, does anyone have a season card that they aren't using please or could get me tickets on their season card as a guest. This would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :) I can send you my address to post tickets or my email for e tickets.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hiya, can anyone help me please. I have family coming over from America who are Brighton fans, but haven't got a season ticket as they've been in the states for so long. I am hoping to suprise them with 3 tickets to the Manchester City game. I have tried ringing up but they said that I need a season card, does anyone have a season card that they aren't using please or could get me tickets on their season card as a guest. This would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :) I can send you my address to post tickets or my email for e tickets.

Presumably you don't need one yourself, as you'll be in with the other City fans?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Another fan from the club that's owned by a Country (with an awful human rights record) and can't sell out their home games when they're top of the league.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Surely one could turn oneself into a futuristic super computer and print 3 in no time , whatever you do don't make the silly mistake of getting them sent to the recipient via the post , you will be hit by a hefty £4.50 surcharge .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

£500 each seem reasonable?

Lucy170593

Apr 30, 2019
I do know how this looks given the title race scenario, but I actually do live in Brighton, like I said I can provide you with my Brighton address as evidence for anyone who can help me out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I do know how this looks given the title race scenario, but I actually do live in Brighton, like I said I can provide you with my Brighton address as evidence for anyone who can help me out.

Let's pretend we think you are genuine...

The club take a dim view of STHs facilitating entry to the ground to away fans and may ban the STH from being able to attend future games. As such, no STH would risk their own ability to attend Albion games by helping out a complete stranger. It's just not worth it.

So, in the very minute chance you may not be genuine, you would not find anyone willing to take the risk.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I can help, actually let me pay your mortgage off at the same time as you seem so entitled

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I can help, actually let me pay your mortgage off at the same time as you seem so entitled
Hoping to be literally entitled...?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If it was legal to sell tickets and BHA had no problem with it, I can see hefty amounts being paid for any seat for this game.

Thankfully though, that is not the case, unless people want to put their season ticket at risk.

Lucy170593

Apr 30, 2019
Literally the only reason I created this account was not for the abuse and sarcasm, it was in fact following the advice from your ticket office. The lady told me the only chance of me securing tickets was to ask a Brighton fan if they would get me a ticket as a guest.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Literally the only reason I created this account was not for the abuse and sarcasm, it was in fact following the advice from your ticket office. The lady told me the only chance of me securing tickets was to ask a Brighton fan if they would get me a ticket as a guest.

As you live in Brighton, do you not know any Brighton fans then?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

"Our" ticket office, surely?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good advice if that fan is someone you know.

But with the severe penalties for the fan if these tickets end up in Man City hands, you can perhaps see why fans are reluctant to trust a stranger.

Lucy170593

Apr 30, 2019
I am not a football fan and don't really know anyone who goes to the football. I have other friends asking people as they have more chance of knowing football fans than me, hence, me coming on here, to a whole host of football fans. And as for your grammatical correction, that is a pointless comment, I put 'your' not 'our' as I have never claimed to be a die hard Brighton fan, I have no interest in football... These are for my family, who clearly can't ticket hunt themselves as they live in America.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here