Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Ticket help please.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Such a polite bunch of fans. Literally just wanted 3 tickets for my family, not to sell on, not to make money from but whatever. I'll recontact the club as she was far more helpful and hopeful than you guys.
Please do get back to us with the name of the person you speak to at the club, I’m sure they would be interested to know as well.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
She is the only one that looks happy in the photo, bloke on the right in the silly hat looks like he's just received some bad news.

Andy Bajama confirmed as the half time entertainment?

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Absolutely - when we scored and the mass ranks. of Albion fans celebrated the Villa fans in front got quite irate. It did have a feel of "this could kick off very soon" about it!

I was sitting in the lower tier, one row behind those irate Villa fans. A very uncomfortable few minutes!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So, you have family in America who are Brighton fans.

A) Not a single one of them have ever been to a game and have a purchase history?
B) They only gave you 2 weeks notice that they were coming over?
C) If they are fans of the club, why wouldn’t they try and sort out tickets for themselves, instead leaving it to someone who doesn’t know how to get tickets.
D) You’re a Man City fan.

Is that the gist?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Presumably you don't need one yourself, as you'll be in with the other City fans?

You’re right Bozza. Although a few weeks ago when a few of us called out a probable Palace fisher who had just started posting you reprimanded us, telling us to give them more time :shrug:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Still waiting for pics from today of Lucy and her visiting family in Brighton colours, cheering the Albion on and absolute not anywhere near any of the Man City fans, at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Still waiting for pics from today of Lucy and her visiting family in Brighton colours, cheering the Albion on and absolute not anywhere near any of the Man City fans, at all...

Probably chucked out when albion went 2-1 down.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Slow down, we're still waiting for a picture of her tits first !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here