Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PLEASE help our biggest fan

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lovable idiot or something a bit more dodgy ? I dunno. Seen a much longer post from him on twitter explaining his financial predicament and it didn’t quite stack up. Not sure he was a founding member of the NYC group either - thought he was a JCL and only started following recently after his Palace-supporting girlfriend left him.

Lots fawning over him - but all he’s done is make up a few daft songs and stick them on social media.

Maybe I need to stop being so cynical [emoji848][emoji848]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find it a little distasteful, but that's social media for you. If some people get enough joy from watching him sing a song, that they want to send cash, it's up to them I guess. Just like youtubers use Patreon.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
In the history of the Albion, particularly our struggles to get from the Archer days to Falmer, there are fans who've given a lot more of their free time and commitment, skills and resources than someone filming himself signing a few stupid songs in his bedroom. Yet who never asked for anything in return.

It's a no from me.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Andy said anyone who donates to his cause will be written into his final song of the season

Well that's an incentive not to donate

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's a great ambassador for the club, everyone I know loves his songs, but asking us to fund his trip is a bit too far. If he gets over here sure he'll get a great welcome from all of our fans and I'd be happy to buy him a pint of blackcurrant squash.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You mean the free travel zone doesn't extend to JFK Airport? Bloody poor show if you ask me. Sort it out Barber.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I was wondering when he’d start holding his hand out.
What a cheek.

How many folks have put time and passion into the club, some even saving it’s bacon. This ass-hat sticks a few nauseating songs on social media and wants adoration, free tickets and free flights.
I’m out.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love the fact that our club, is now attracting fans all over the World.

Of course they are "JCL" who in their right mind with no affiliation to the area would have supported us when we were playing Canvey Island in the Cup, and struggling to escape with a 2-2? If you want to see the appeal of this club grow, then that is by definition going to involve welcoming JCLs.

I like his songs, they make me laugh, he seems like a passionate fella, and I don't get the stick he takes. he's a fan, he supports the same team as us .... that alone gets people a long way with me. Asking for funding to come over and support the team, meh, good luck to him. If you don't ask you don't get, but I'd be surprised if he raises enough to fund the whole trip unless a media outlet does it to write a story.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Embarrassing, even worse that the club play up to it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here