Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PLEASE help our biggest fan

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He's a great ambassador for the club....

Promoting drugs (if I remember correctly someone saying it on here) and swearing profusely whilst singing badly into a webcam. Yes, what a great ambassador for BHAFC... ???

It's a no from me. Randy Banjo can watch it on the telly and make his carbon footprint smaller - but I'm sure he'll get to his £600 and be treated like a King upon arrival. The world is not a fair and just place sometimes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love the fact that our club, is now attracting fans all over the World.

Of course they are "JCL" who in their right mind with no affiliation to the area would have supported us when we were playing Canvey Island in the Cup, and struggling to escape with a 2-2? If you want to see the appeal of this club grow, then that is by definition going to involve welcoming JCLs.

I like his songs, they make me laugh, he seems like a passionate fella, and I don't get the stick he takes.
He doesn't get stick from me, and I see plenty of others on here supporting him.
he's a fan, he supports the same team as us
Well no, he doesn't support the team the same as me. That's not a criticism of him, he's a new fan, and new fans are of course welcome, but like most people here, I've spend thousands and thousands supporting this club, and put in the hours either cheering them on or marching to give us hope of a future existence.

Asking for funding to come over and support the team, meh, good luck to him. If you don't ask you don't get, but I'd be surprised if he raises enough to fund the whole trip unless a media outlet does it to write a story.
Although I feel that it's fine if people want to donate to him, it does still feel like quite a cheek. The rest of us have (understandably) done far more for the club, but we don't ask for handouts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like his songs. I might donate.
I'm starting a patreon for those that like my posts.

A little market research has suggested it'll be somewhat more profitable for me if I accept donations to stop me posting, so that will also be an option.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I wondered how long it would take him to start trying to generate revenue from this stuff.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
500 Pesetas coming your way

I've got £6.85 in Luncheon Vouchers

lv.jpg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm starting a patreon for those that like my posts.

A little market research has suggested it'll be somewhat more profitable for me if I accept donations to stop me posting, so that will also be an option.

Coming your way:
D5d8JbXWwAE-H9M.jpg:large

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'd rather give something to our fan of the year, Sam Harwood, for the children's cancer charity.

Have to say, not impressed with Bajana moaning that he didn't win fan of the year - even if it was in jest.

Anyway, he was over for the FA Cup semi right? Pfffft.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was wondering when he’d start holding his hand out.
What a cheek.

How many folks have put time and passion into the club, some even saving it’s bacon. This ass-hat sticks a few nauseating songs on social media and wants adoration, free tickets and free flights.
I’m out.
This.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I love Andy Pyjama.

AED 5.jpg

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
He's a decent sort of bloke - but I wouldn't want to spend time with the bloke. He'd annoy the sh*t out of me within a few minutes.

On that basis - I'm out.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Out of principal , unless you are in dire need of life’s essentials, are a charity or are terminally ill, I wholeheartedly disagree with asking strangers for handouts. Especially, in the scheme of things , for something as trivial as a beano to a football match. This wally needs to give his head a wobble.

He’d get a lot more respect if he organised some way to raise money for REMF before he starts trying to fill his own pockets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here