Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton fan plays 18 hours of Football Manager whilst his wife is in labour

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
To be fair, it probably felt like about three hours, that game can seriously distort time!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
To be fair, it probably felt like about three hours, that game can seriously distort time!
So can labour. I was so knackered after my wife’s 18hr labour, I fell asleep, unwakeable, in the chair next to her as the hospital put up the do not disturb sign, leaving the family to bond, and my wife unable to move, paralysed by the Epidural. Happy days.......

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So can labour. I was so knackered after my wife’s 18hr labour, I fell asleep, unwakeable, in the chair next to her as the hospital put up the do not disturb sign, leaving the family to bond, and my wife unable to move, paralysed by the Epidural. Happy days.......

I’m fairness I’ve done that listening to you over dinner :kiss:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I miss the days of tannoy announcements telling dads to go to the County followed by a big cheer. Seemed so blokish to be at the football instead. Different era. When women were expected to give birth and cook dinner the same evening.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I miss the days of tannoy announcements telling dads to go to the County followed by a big cheer. Seemed so blokish to be at the football instead. Different era. When women were expected to give birth and cook dinner the same evening.

Yeah, my wife hates Football Manager as well :clap::clap:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here