Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***One Day Cup,Essex Vs Sussex, 30th April, Chelmsford ***

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The locals took it really badly, bunch of muggy cockneys. We were gradually getting more vocal in our support ( 7 of us went up, 2 of whom live locally). Full rendition of GOSBTS at the end!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Excellent work. Heard you on the radio.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The locals took it really badly, bunch of muggy cockneys. We were gradually getting more vocal in our support ( 7 of us went up, 2 of whom live locally). Full rendition of GOSBTS at the end!

Nice!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Marvellous scenes :clap::clap: (we should have a Sussex by the Sea emoji)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Jimmy Grimble

2 more wins should guarantee a top 3 finish.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

You made a lot of noise considering the numbers. Well done PG!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Excellent stuff by the lower order as per....great result especially as we normally get stuffed by Essex.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
And boolocks to the Essex tw4t who pulled the feed because they were going to lose!

Yeah, how dubious was that – one over to go, and suddenly the live stream goes down for several minutes. Luckily it just came back in time for the win.

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
Remember playing Essex before at Hove a couple of years ago. When they homed in on a win a few of their fans started giving Chris Jordan stick, not good enough for England etc. Thought 'that's just not cricket' but then remembered, these guys are Essex. Bell e##s.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Remember playing Essex before at Hove a couple of years ago. When they homed in on a win a few of their fans started giving Chris Jordan stick, not good enough for England etc. Thought 'that's just not cricket' but then remembered, these guys are Essex. Bell e##s.

Yes, examples of myopia yesterday included:

- any ball left by an Essex batsman 'Shirley a fackin wide...'
- skied catch by Essex batsman 'DROP IT!'
- booing of Evans for waiting for confirmation of his caught dismissal

and that was just in the Members' area.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here