Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Old Promotion team

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Good to see the old players on Saturday. See they lined up for photo. Has this been published anywhere ? How long did Wardy play for on Friday ?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I was sat literally behind Mullers - which I was NOT expecting! Could have watched the game giving him a shoulder massage... Nobby Horton was particularly friendly; the moment he arrived, he went straight up to me to shake my hand and say hello. Never spoken to him before, only seen him from the terraces of the Goldstone when I was young, so for him to act all pally was an unexpected delight. They all still call him Nobby, too!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
ddd.jpg

fff.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It was nice to hear Lawro saying he enjoyed his time at Brighton more than Liverpool.
Probably just being polite, but nice to hear anyway.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Recognise Rollings, Horton, Ward. Clarke, Maybank, Catlin,Lawrenson and Mullery Who are the rest

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Recognise Rollings, Horton, Ward. Clarke, Maybank, Catlin,Lawrenson and Mullery Who are the rest

Which one is Gerry Ryan? Is Maybank the one at the front with Paul Clark in the bottom photo and who is the one who looks like Mick McCarthy

Shame on me :down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He’s at the front on the left in the 2nd photo - though he looks very un Ryan like.

Blimey, back left in the first photo looking like Mick McCarthy. These Irish all look the same :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Good to see the old players on Saturday. See they lined up for photo. Has this been published anywhere ? How long did Wardy play for on Friday ?

Wardy played for about the first 10 or 15 mins on Friday. One superb moment, which you can see on the highlights, where he went short for a corner, sold the Palace defender and put the cross on a sixpence - for our attacker to just head over.

Came back on second half for a while too.

Wardy's commitment to REMF is incredible, he's a legend in so many ways,

Jul 7, 2003
Was it just me or did it appear that Maybank may have had a drink or two before their appearance?

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
Gerry Ryan is not in those photos. Second photo is back L-R Eric Steele,Mullers,Chris Cattlin,Andy Rollings, Wardy,Ken Tiler , Lawro,Gary Williams and Nobby. Teddy Maybank and Paul Clark kneeling. I think its' Tiler standing on the left in the first photo next to Mullers, but stumped with the one next to Rollings far right.
Cheers for posting.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wardy played for about the first 10 or 15 mins on Friday. One superb moment, which you can see on the highlights, where he went short for a corner, sold the Palace defender and put the cross on a sixpence - for our attacker to just head over.

Came back on second half for a while too.

Wardy's commitment to REMF is incredible, he's a legend in so many ways,

He has played in our fantasy football 'seagulls fantasy league' for many years. Never forgets to predict. Legend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here