Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Painfully Supporting Palace on Saturday

Apr 2, 2019
Brighton
As much as it pains me to say it, I will be very quietly supporting Palace on Saturday against Cardiff.

It will be a massive sigh of relief if 'The Scum' dispatch Cardiff, and I can go to the Emirates with my head held high. :bhasign:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
As much as it pains me to say it, I will be very quietly supporting Palace on Saturday against Cardiff.

It will be a massive sigh of relief if 'The Scum' dispatch Cardiff, and I can go to the Emirates with my head held high. :bhasign:

I shall not be 'supporting' Palace; I simply expect the team to be professional and put in a decent performance. I would expect the same from our team if the circumstances were reversed.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I shall not be 'supporting' Palace; I simply expect the team to be professional and put in a decent performance. I would expect the same from our team if the circumstances were reversed.

This poster is highly suspected of actually being an undercover Palace fan.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
You don't need to support them. The result will be what it will be.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I can see a Palace 1-0 victory despite an open letter from their ultras demanding the team discard the previous missive and not try to win

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Takes me back to the Withdean. Brighton in danger of being relegated from the Championship. We need Palace to win to be safe.

Palace score.

Whole South Stand: "Come on you Scum"

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Those with a decent memory will recall most of the home crowd at Withdean cheering a Palace goal in April 2003 when we needed Palace to beat Stoke to give us any hope of staying up. We beat Watford 4-0, and Palace beat Stoke 1-0.

So this is not altogether new ground.

....... and we got relegated the week after anyway!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You don't need to support them. The result will be what it will be.

I think the OP means 'rooting for on the day', not buying a replica shirt and joining their chat site.

FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here