Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I am pissed and a bit pissed off

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Positive thoughts? Despite rumours to the contrary there were no flags yesterday. Oh, and we may well be spared Opera Woman v Man City also. Rejoice! Rejoice!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At half time we were losing 1-0 against Newcastle, then we came out and upped our game and won a point that should be enough to keep us up. Pretty good really.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
At half time we were losing 1-0 against Newcastle, then we came out and upped our game and won a point that should be enough to keep us up. Pretty good really.

I agree but why do some supporters, and I mean hard core supporters are so against our manager who wants the best for our club? I just can't board the anti Hughton train, although I agree with some of their views.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Looking forward to us doing a great favour to Liverpool when we crash Citah's dream.

By the way I like your pic.

You maybe right....hope so. By the way you do realise you are my bitch with your Avatar? Ha ha

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We have faced a relegation that could have meant no ground, no football league and no guarantee of being accepted into the league below. Should we fail this time we will be relegated into the most competitive and enthralling league in the world. If we don't fail, a chairman absolutely dedicated to the long term success of this club and community will be rewarded with another couple of hundred million to safeguard the future for the generations to come.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
We just need to buy a quality striker and number 10 and we will have a good team next year that will beat Palace and one of the top two and we will end up tenth, oh and maybe get to Wembley again and there will be some more flag days.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
We have faced a relegation that could have meant no ground, no football league and no guarantee of being accepted into the league below. Should we fail this time we will be relegated into the most competitive and enthralling league in the world. If we don't fail, a chairman absolutely dedicated to the long term success of this club and community will be rewarded with another couple of hundred million to safeguard the future for the generations to come.

As Smokey Robinson said ' I second that emotion '

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Please give me some positive thoughts on Albion. I will be there whatever will You?

It will be better next season for sure. Possibly before November as well as after. Definitely after. Till then, relax and enjoy the last two defenestrations. :lolol::thumbsup:

We’ll have 3 months over the summer to sort out our current mess, very few teams will have played as badly as us since the new year and survived. It’s a glorious second chance

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Gross, Stephens, Izquierdo and Propper are all capable of playing far better than they have this season and are still in their prime.

Bernado and Bissouma are very young and will be far better players having played a season in the premier.

Solly is looking far more consistent and Knocky seems to have got his mojo back.

Ryan, Duffy and Dunk can be relied on again next season (and it looks like, surprisingly, El Capitan).

It looks like there is an extremely good chance we have another summer of recruitment and maybe, to try and re-introduce a more attacking formation (rather than halfway through the season).

And, most importantly, it looks like we have come through the biggest crisis of confidence since Hyppia, and boring though it may have been, played better in the last 3 matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here