Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Good luck to Palace

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Next Saturday the game arrives, and I’m assuming you want us to do you a favour.
You seem likely to stay up now, but surely you can do without Cardiff getting 3 points and taking it to a last match showdown?
Leave your good luck messages below and we’ll see what we can do ( no Palarse, pikey,scum, Nigel references please)

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
2 wins over you and almost somewhat kinda needing you to NOT LOSE against Cardiff at the end of the season?

Yea, I would have taken it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Next Saturday the game arrives, and I’m assuming you want us to do you a favour.
You seem likely to stay up now, but surely you can do without Cardiff getting 3 points and taking it to a last match showdown?
Leave your good luck messages below and we’ll see what we can do ( no Palarse, pikey,scum, Nigel references please)

No favour needed, just play the Palarse way and send your spotty oilks to insult Warnocks MASSIVE forehead.

Good luck to Cardiff getting a point against you

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
SE20 seems like a decent guy/girl, not a PL glory hunter so yes, a draw would do nicely thanks.

Anyway, like to chat but nurse says it's time for my medication.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Easiest 2 wins of the season. Thanks Palace for keeping us up.

You do get these freak results over the course of the season, like Cardiff doing the double over you ?
There’s an old saying, a broken clock is still right twice a day.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Were not very friendly to our guests?

Palace are my 2nd team and i'm very grateful to the 6 points they donated to us this season. I wish them all the best in trying to finish the job for us next week.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You do get these freak results over the course of the season, like Cardiff doing the double over you ?
There’s an old saying, a broken clock is still right twice a day.

What was so freakish about how we beat you was the ease of it. Not once, but both times. It made me realise that once Zaha leaves you, so will the Prem. Palace without Zaha are probably worse than Cardiff. No wonder Zara is already PR'ing himself for a bigger club.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Go on Pa...
Come on you Eag..
No I just can't do it.

Come on Unit...
No can't do that either. We're just going to have to beat Arsenal.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
1 nil to the glaziers thanks to a Zaha tumble and pen will do nicely :shit:

..a deceitful tumble, leading to a retrospective 2 match* ban.

*obviously the second of which will be of no concern to Palace.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I’m getting worried about next Saturday as I think they will turn us over , they have to . The only consulation for me will be if they beat those ****ers from Manchester .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here