Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] 1901 club membership wanted!

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Having been a season ticket holder for the last six years, I've decided to take the plunge and try to obtain a 1901 membership to avoid the queues and relax in comfort before and after the match.

If you've got a spare ticket or can't use your own anymore (or decided that the football this season lacks a bit of excitement?!) I'd be interested.

Please pm me with details of seat no., lounge and price you'd consider selling for.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
Hi, are you still looking ? I sit with my brother in east platinum 1901 and he has one of his seats become available.
It’s a prime seat in the Sun Harvest lounge, right on the half way line, great view and lounge. Players all visit our lounge after the game.
Let me know if you’d like further details.
Paul

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Yes, am still looking. If you can give more details of seat no., type of membership and price you'd consider I'm definitely interested.

If you can pm me this information I'll get back to you.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Seriously, why would you need to tell the rest of NSC that you've replied to his PM? He's obviously going to log in in anticipation of your reply!

As it happens, I stuffed up the PM initially (new to forum) so this thread isn't quite as daft as it looks!

Got the seat now though, thanks very much, so we can all get back to moaning about the football instead!

Guess we all need a holiday !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here