Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2019/20 New Season Tickets on Sale from Monday...

0 Not allowed!
    Sales of new season tickets to those on the waiting list starts next Monday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 12.52.55.png 
Views:	458 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	108435

I'm 4,142 on the waiting list - so near the bottom of those being given a chance this time around - with day 5 being the day I can purchase a season ticket. I will actually be in Crete - so will be logging on in the sunshine with a Mythos next to my laptop!!

Will be interesting to see which seats are available be then. My preference is Upper West - where I usually sit for games. My dilemma will be if nothing fairly central is available. I might need to choose between a compromise of getting a season ticket now - or deferring a year where I should be much further up the list! I've got over 300 member points - so have no issues getting tickets for home games... but have been unable to get tickets for many away games!

It might come down to how strong the sun is and how many Mythos and Raki I've had!!!!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by heavysoul View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Sales of new season tickets to those on the waiting list starts next Monday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 12.52.55.png 
Views:	458 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	108435

I'm 4,142 on the waiting list - so near the bottom of those being given a chance this time around - with day 5 being the day I can purchase a season ticket. I will actually be in Crete - so will be logging on in the sunshine with a Mythos next to my laptop!!

Will be interesting to see which seats are available be then. My preference is Upper West - where I usually sit for games. My dilemma will be if nothing fairly central is available. I might need to choose between a compromise of getting a season ticket now - or deferring a year where I should be much further up the list! I've got over 300 member points - so have no issues getting tickets for home games... but have been unable to get tickets for many away games!

It might come down to how strong the sun is and how many Mythos and Raki I've had!!!!
      Cool story bro.
      Members

9 Not allowed!
      The Club now has two brand new Season Ticket Holders, my two boys were on Priority Sale 3 and I just picked up a couple in the North Stand... there was stacks available as far as I could see, so everyone should be ok..

My two will be well chuffed when they get back from school... their first ever season tickets, bit of a rite of passage I reckon and another generation of fans secured.

You watch us go and lose our next two games and Cardiff win both of theirs now! First fixture in August at home to Wigan, that’ll stand them in good stead for their Albion supporting life ahead
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Leegull View Post
      The Club now has two brand new Season Ticket Holders, my two boys were on Priority Sale 3 and I just picked up a couple in the North Stand... there was stacks available as far as I could see, so everyone should be ok..

My two will be well chuffed when they get back from school... their first ever season tickets, bit of a rite of passage I reckon and another generation of fans secured.

You watch us go and lose our next two games and Cardiff win both of theirs now! First fixture in August at home to Wigan, that’ll stand them in good stead for their Albion supporting life ahead
      They should be so lucky, My first Games at the Goldstone were, Bournemouth, Hull and Chester City.
      A different kind of pasty pasty's Avatar

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Munkfish View Post
      They should be so lucky, My first Games at the Goldstone were, Bournemouth, Hull and Chester City.
      My nephews first match was the 2004 play-off final in Cardiff. He was rather shocked at his next game when his dad took him to Withdean
      Be dangerous. It's careful out there

0 Not allowed!

You watch us go and lose our next two games and Cardiff win both of theirs now! First fixture in August at home to Wigan, thatíll stand them in good stead for their Albion supporting life ahead
      Great news!

Iím now in Crete - can you believe itís raining!!!

2 days to go for me. Iím looking at Upper West. My usual seat - if itís just me going - is Block F, Row P, Seat 130!! Iíd be happy with that one - or a bit lower down.

I will update on Friday - when hopefully the sun will be out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Great news!

I’m now in Crete - can you believe it’s raining!!!

2 days to go for me. I’m looking at Upper West. My usual seat - if it’s just me going - is Block F, Row P, Seat 130!! I’d be happy with that one - or a bit lower down.

I will update on Friday - when hopefully the sun will be out!

Currently 35 seats available in block F but nothing in row P. There’s a few in the row behind, so you’ll be ok..

1 Not allowed!
      Currently 35 seats available in block F but nothing in row P. Thereís a few in the row behind, so youíll be ok..
      Brilliant... many thanks for looking. Cheers!

0 Not allowed!
      I might need to choose between a compromise of getting a season ticket now - or deferring a year where I should be much further up the list! I've got over 300 member points - so have no issues getting tickets for home games... but have been unable to get tickets for many away games!:
      You do realise that you won’t fare much better next season for away tix? All the glamour ties are sold to the first two, sometimes three, tiers. It’ll take you 3-4 years to get up there, even if you do manage to get away tix through the club (and thus earn LP) simply because the standing start that STH with several years’ consecutive history of having a ST is so high...

If access to more away tix is the primary driver for you getting a ST now rather than a “better” seat next year, you may wish to consider this... though you could always buy now and move your ST next close season...
      2A. K2-18b

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone1976 View Post
      You do realise that you wonít fare much better next season for away tix? All the glamour ties are sold to the first two, sometimes three, tiers. Itíll take you 3-4 years to get up there, even if you do manage to get away tix through the club (and thus earn LP) simply because the standing start that STH with several yearsí consecutive history of having a ST is so high...

If access to more away tix is the primary driver for you getting a ST now rather than a ďbetterĒ seat next year, you may wish to consider this... though you could always buy now and move your ST next close season...
      Thanks for this... funnily enough I discovered this around 4.30am this morning when I was chatting with my taxi driver on the way t Gatwick! The owners of the taxi firm are season ticket holders themselves and know a number of the players pretty well and drive them around.

So think my plan will be.. if I can get a season ticket now in a decent spot (for me)... then great. If not, I will most likely leave it until next year.

Thanks again...