Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2019/20 New Season Tickets on Sale from Monday...

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Sales of new season tickets to those on the waiting list starts next Monday.

Screenshot 2019-04-28 at 12.52.55.png

I'm 4,142 on the waiting list - so near the bottom of those being given a chance this time around - with day 5 being the day I can purchase a season ticket. I will actually be in Crete - so will be logging on in the sunshine with a Mythos next to my laptop!!

Will be interesting to see which seats are available be then. My preference is Upper West - where I usually sit for games. My dilemma will be if nothing fairly central is available. I might need to choose between a compromise of getting a season ticket now - or deferring a year where I should be much further up the list! I've got over 300 member points - so have no issues getting tickets for home games... but have been unable to get tickets for many away games!

It might come down to how strong the sun is and how many Mythos and Raki I've had!!!! :drink:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sales of new season tickets to those on the waiting list starts next Monday.

View attachment 108435

I'm 4,142 on the waiting list - so near the bottom of those being given a chance this time around - with day 5 being the day I can purchase a season ticket. I will actually be in Crete - so will be logging on in the sunshine with a Mythos next to my laptop!!

Will be interesting to see which seats are available be then. My preference is Upper West - where I usually sit for games. My dilemma will be if nothing fairly central is available. I might need to choose between a compromise of getting a season ticket now - or deferring a year where I should be much further up the list! I've got over 300 member points - so have no issues getting tickets for home games... but have been unable to get tickets for many away games!

It might come down to how strong the sun is and how many Mythos and Raki I've had!!!! :drink:

Cool story bro.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
The Club now has two brand new Season Ticket Holders, my two boys were on Priority Sale 3 and I just picked up a couple in the North Stand... there was stacks available as far as I could see, so everyone should be ok..

My two will be well chuffed when they get back from school... their first ever season tickets, bit of a rite of passage I reckon and another generation of fans secured.

You watch us go and lose our next two games and Cardiff win both of theirs now! First fixture in August at home to Wigan, that’ll stand them in good stead for their Albion supporting life ahead :wozza:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Club now has two brand new Season Ticket Holders, my two boys were on Priority Sale 3 and I just picked up a couple in the North Stand... there was stacks available as far as I could see, so everyone should be ok..

My two will be well chuffed when they get back from school... their first ever season tickets, bit of a rite of passage I reckon and another generation of fans secured.

You watch us go and lose our next two games and Cardiff win both of theirs now! First fixture in August at home to Wigan, that’ll stand them in good stead for their Albion supporting life ahead :wozza:

They should be so lucky, My first Games at the Goldstone were, Bournemouth, Hull and Chester City.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They should be so lucky, My first Games at the Goldstone were, Bournemouth, Hull and Chester City.

My nephews first match was the 2004 play-off final in Cardiff. He was rather shocked at his next game when his dad took him to Withdean :lolol:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018

Great news!

I’m now in Crete - can you believe it’s raining!!!

2 days to go for me. I’m looking at Upper West. My usual seat - if it’s just me going - is Block F, Row P, Seat 130!! I’d be happy with that one - or a bit lower down.

I will update on Friday - when hopefully the sun will be out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Great news!

I’m now in Crete - can you believe it’s raining!!!

2 days to go for me. I’m looking at Upper West. My usual seat - if it’s just me going - is Block F, Row P, Seat 130!! I’d be happy with that one - or a bit lower down.

I will update on Friday - when hopefully the sun will be out!

Currently 35 seats available in block F but nothing in row P. There’s a few in the row behind, so you’ll be ok..

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I might need to choose between a compromise of getting a season ticket now - or deferring a year where I should be much further up the list! I've got over 300 member points - so have no issues getting tickets for home games... but have been unable to get tickets for many away games!:

You do realise that you won’t fare much better next season for away tix? All the glamour ties are sold to the first two, sometimes three, tiers. It’ll take you 3-4 years to get up there, even if you do manage to get away tix through the club (and thus earn LP) simply because the standing start that STH with several years’ consecutive history of having a ST is so high...

If access to more away tix is the primary driver for you getting a ST now rather than a “better” seat next year, you may wish to consider this... though you could always buy now and move your ST next close season...

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
You do realise that you won’t fare much better next season for away tix? All the glamour ties are sold to the first two, sometimes three, tiers. It’ll take you 3-4 years to get up there, even if you do manage to get away tix through the club (and thus earn LP) simply because the standing start that STH with several years’ consecutive history of having a ST is so high...

If access to more away tix is the primary driver for you getting a ST now rather than a “better” seat next year, you may wish to consider this... though you could always buy now and move your ST next close season...

Thanks for this... funnily enough I discovered this around 4.30am this morning when I was chatting with my taxi driver on the way t Gatwick! The owners of the taxi firm are season ticket holders themselves and know a number of the players pretty well and drive them around.

So think my plan will be.. if I can get a season ticket now in a decent spot (for me)... then great. If not, I will most likely leave it until next year.

Thanks again...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Congrats!

Out of interest, what numbers were they on the waiting list?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Thanks for this... funnily enough I discovered this around 4.30am this morning when I was chatting with my taxi driver on the way t Gatwick! The owners of the taxi firm are season ticket holders themselves and know a number of the players pretty well and drive them around.

So think my plan will be.. if I can get a season ticket now in a decent spot (for me)... then great. If not, I will most likely leave it until next year.

Thanks again...

If you buy your ST this year then you will be able to change your seat next season - this option is available before any new STs are sold so you will have a wider choice of seats at that point.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
If you buy your ST this year then you will be able to change your seat next season - this option is available before any new STs are sold so you will have a wider choice of seats at that point.

That’s a really good point. Lots to think about! Especially when drinking Mythos [emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Season Ticket purchase accomplished [emoji4]

Just 2 rows back in the same block from where I’ve been most of this season [emoji106][emoji106]

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So, if our capacity is 30,750, and 10% is available for away fans that means there are 27,675 seats available, I'm guessing we need to retain other seats for the FA Cup and to have one-off match day tickets available, so how many STHs do we have, 23,000?

We still have a significant amount of empty seats match after match, even when a sell out is announced, so is it time for a use it or lose it policy?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So, if our capacity is 30,750, and 10% is available for away fans that means there are 27,675 seats available, I'm guessing we need to retain other seats for the FA Cup and to have one-off match day tickets available, so how many STHs do we have, 23,000?

Including 1901 we do have about 23000 STHs. Means not many available for purchase each match unless away seats don't sell well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here