Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Down to 10 men.
This lot are nowhere near at the level of Spurs. A draw is not much use to us next weekend. Play positive please Chris, not gung ho but set us up to give our attacking players half a chance please....... You just never know........

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It’s a free hit after all
Win we are safe
Draw doesn’t change much no matter the Cardiff result.
Hopefully they will also be looking at their europa league semi final

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
We can definitely go for it as a draw doesnt really improve the odds. However Arsenal at home is very different to away this season. Hoping they have their eyes on a Europa final rather than 3 points versus us.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
I fully endorse the ' go for it' suggestion at the Emirates BUT 2 draws vs the gunners and man city ( yes I did write that) sees us safe even if Cardiff beat Palace. Over to you Chris...........

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Arsenal are currently there for the taking. You can bet your bottom dollar we're just the kind of team to hand them their confidence back, on a plate, with bells on

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It’s a free hit after all
Win we are safe
Draw doesn’t change much no matter the Cardiff result.
Hopefully they will also be looking at their europa league semi final

A draw would mean that a draw on the final day would make us safe regardless of what Cardiff do.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I fully endorse the ' go for it' suggestion at the Emirates BUT 2 draws vs the gunners and man city ( yes I did write that) sees us safe even if Cardiff beat Palace. Over to you Chris...........

Can you imagine that if we drew with Man City on the last day of the season and handed Liverpool the Title?

We would be on the ''Christmas Shoplifting'' list of so Many Liverpudlians for years

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Arsenal are the 3rd best home team in the league. Theyve lost 2 of 18. We have no chance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
With their current league form they are slipping out of the Champions League qualification and with the Europa Cup semi finals either side of our game,
we have a great chance of a result if we are bold enough, over to you Chris

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
A draw would mean that a draw on the final day would make us safe regardless of what Cardiff do.

The current goal difference is 14 in our favour. We'll need to concede a monumental lot in order for us to be relegated on goal difference.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Arsenal are the 3rd best home team in the league. Theyve lost 2 of 18. We have no chance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You are Chris H

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here