Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Did anyone else notice the absolute focus he put into EVERY pass yesterday. Not one was underhit, all crisp and accurate. He’s learning already. The guy is going to be a star, we HAVE to build the central midfield around this player.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Definite signs of improvement. It's been a steep learning curve for him but he's got all the tools to really kick on next season.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It’s just a shame he hasn’t anyone else in the club to learn from. I agree that he has potential and hope that he realises it with us.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The players around him in Midfield might not be way ahead of his POTENTIAL but they are a little ahead of him currently, and thus it's a good situation for him to learn in. If they were too far ahead though he wouldn't get game time either so it's a fine balance. It's also important he is THE central midfield youngster with potential in a unit. If all 5 of our players in a position group are emerging youngsters then in SOME ways it's not going to work as well.

I'd love to see us add a Striker and a Right Back of similar talent and potential this offseason. Since Max Aarons' Norwich have come up I think Reece James is the obvious answer. Certainly be top of my list.

Striker wise I would guess we're not going to splash out enough to upgrade Connolly or the Swedish lad we already have. We're adding the ArgieScotch hybrid so he might have to do the job.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
The players around him in Midfield might not be way ahead of his POTENTIAL but they are a little ahead of him currently, and thus it's a good situation for him to learn in. If they were too far ahead though he wouldn't get game time either so it's a fine balance. It's also important he is THE central midfield youngster with potential in a unit. If all 5 of our players in a position group are emerging youngsters then in SOME ways it's not going to work as well.

I'd love to see us add a Striker and a Right Back of similar talent and potential this offseason. Since Max Aarons' Norwich have come up I think Reece James is the obvious answer. Certainly be top of my list.

Striker wise I would guess we're not going to splash out enough to upgrade Connolly or the Swedish lad we already have. We're adding the ArgieScotch hybrid so he might have to do the job.

I'm just a little concerned what he might learn from them!
.... at present he looks like a player that wants to attack.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Did anyone else notice the absolute focus he put into EVERY pass yesterday. Not one was underhit, all crisp and accurate. He’s learning already. The guy is going to be a star, we HAVE to build the central midfield around this player.

think he had one notable miss pass, which he immediately chased after. definatly favourite player (along with March) gets into the opposition, covers the ground, hold ball well, takes it forward. maybe just need to move the ball on quicker sometimes (though is that fault of other not offering options?)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It’s just a shame he hasn’t anyone else in the club to learn from. I agree that he has potential and hope that he realises it with us.
Well, guess where we need to target our recruitment this summer then. Top quality CMs who can dominate and run football matches - and chip in a few goals - don't come cheap!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Change the flipping record. Yves himself has said he has learned so much from our coaching team.
We get it, you don't like the present manager.

And to think one of your 'stay' buddies said a debate is needed yet you want to silence it. Change the record? No.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Aaron Mooy would be a good fit sitting in cente midfield with Bissouma running off him

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Injury issues, 28 (commanding the best contract of his career), relegated in a team with fewer than 20 points.

If we want to replace Stephens in the first team we're going to have to do significantly better than Aaron Mooy.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Our best team, in our best formation, finished the game yesterday. Bissouma looked good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here