Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans who can’t TAKE a JOKE

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was on the train to the AMEX yesterday about 445 admittedly I’d had a couple of Fosters TOPS and for a GAG I shouted out that Cardiff had scored.

Talk about a sense of humour FAILURE nobody laughed they just looked at their phones and TUTTED.

Apart from one Albion fan , I knew he was a WEIRDO as nobody wears BRIGHT pink nylon SLACKS with Dunlop green flash trainers and a circa Albion 2009 shirt with Easy 10 on the back . What is Easy 10 meant to mean ? He started having a go a me calling me a NASTY name and I nearly texted Paul Barber to report him but luckily my PAL Dec stopped me as I was really getting RILED up by this HALF wit.

Funny enough after thinking that I RECOGNISED him I remembered who he was. He was the IDIOT who tried to board a 700 bus on the way home from a game and my CHUM Dick the DRIVER closed the doors in his face and drove off leaving him standing there like the prize PLUM he was and still is.

When we got off at Falmer I stuck a ‘kick me I’m stupid’ sticker on his back and I bet he’s still wondering why people are BOOTING him up his FAT backside

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Top poncing there Enrest!

Almost passed me by! Those Geordies eh? What larks! Did you then go on to ASSALtT the sandwich man before having a whole carriage SCREAM for a Policeman?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top bombing

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I was on the train to the AMEX yesterday about 445 admittedly I’d had a couple of Fosters TOPS and for a GAG I shouted out that Cardiff had scored.

Talk about a sense of humour FAILURE nobody laughed they just looked at their phones and TUTTED.

Apart from one Albion fan , I knew he was a WEIRDO as nobody wears BRIGHT pink nylon SLACKS with Dunlop green flash trainers and a circa Albion 2009 shirt with Easy 10 on the back . What is Easy 10 meant to mean ? He started having a go a me calling me a NASTY name and I nearly texted Paul Barber to report him but luckily my PAL Dec stopped me as I was really getting RILED up by this HALF wit.

Funny enough after thinking that I RECOGNISED him I remembered who he was. He was the IDIOT who tried to board a 700 bus on the way home from a game and my CHUM Dick the DRIVER closed the doors in his face and drove off leaving him standing there like the prize PLUM he was and still is.

When we got off at Falmer I stuck a ‘kick me I’m stupid’ sticker on his back and I bet he’s still wondering why people are BOOTING him up his FAT backside

This is why I love supporting the Albion. Gave me a proper giggle this morning.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A welcome return to form by eRNeSt.

(If you spot London Pompous on the the train, tell him that his posts are missed on here too...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here