Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Cardiff win their last two games?

Will Cardiff win both their remaining games?

• Yes, yes they will

Votes: 42 9.2%
  • No, no they won't

Votes: 415 90.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
With our rivals and a desparately out of form United managed by their former boss to play there is the slightest sliver of light still there for our sheep worrying friends. But I'm really struggling with the idea that they will win both those games and I think we are all but safe. How about you?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I think (and hope) Utd will be too good for them.

I watched the Fulham Cardiff game, and Cardiff were listless and weak for 80 minutes, then could have scored 4 in the last 10 minutes. If they bring some of that last 10 minutes to the Palace and Utd games, they still have a glimmer of hope. Otherwise not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can see them beating Palace, maybe

If United lose to Chelsea today they will probably have blown their chances of a top 4 finish. If they have nothing to play for in the last game against Cardiff, who knows :shrug:

It’s really unlikely they’ll win both though.

I expect absolutely nothing from us except a couple of backs to the wall narrow defeats.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I can’t see them winning both those games so I too think we’re all but safe.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Palace will do a job on them to give us the small crumb of delight that the six points they gave us and a result at Cardiff kept us up

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I think palace will want to help us out purely because they’ll want to avenge the 2 defeats this season.
They’ll be professional and get at least a draw up there. Roy will do a job on Cardiff

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
No , I can see them maybe getting a win over Palace but I dont see them getting more than a point at Utd so we will survive on goal difference at worst but by a all the current four points at best.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
There's a good chance that Cardiff will beat Palace particularly if they go in front as they are hard to play against then. If Palace score first, then I doubt they will. Long term all is not great at Palace (yay) so doubt they'll be that bothered. Man Utd might well be out of the champ league race by then so Cardiff may have a plucky game against them. That said, a plucky game would probably only mean a draw in any case.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
They’ve just played already relegated Fulham, and up until Fulham scored they had 24% of the ball and 1 shot in a game they HAD to win.

I can’t see them winning either of their remaining games, let alone both of them.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
According to NSC, Cardiff are world beaters - so best assume they will win both games.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
According to NSC, Cardiff are world beaters - so best assume they will win both games.

You don't need to be world beaters if over the course of two games one of your opponents is on the beach having nothing to play for, and the other is imploding and struggling themselves. We did the double over palace (with 10 men in one of those games!), we beat Man Utd when both still had something to play for, yet no one considers us world beaters, do they?

Personally, I would say they are more likely to win both games than we are to win either of ours. But I'm not sure I'm confident enough in them winning both to vote that they will. Absolutely they can. Whether they will... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fortunately they are playing palace at home...if the other way round I would be more concerned....having said that I get the feeling they will beat them and we spend the entire city game shitting ourselves glancing at our mobiles for score updates only being interrupted by tutting at another city goal and their fans chanting about being champions .....in short who knows?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
With our rivals and a desparately out of form United managed by their former boss to play there is the slightest sliver of light still there for our sheep worrying friends. But I'm really struggling with the idea that they will win both those games and I think we are all but safe. How about you?

Everybody at The Albion has to prepare for the last two games thinking that Cardiff will win their games.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Manure home defeats

Man C
Spurs
Juv
PSG

On that alone highly unlikely but if its a dead rubber and the team are split after losing 4th spot you never know. get a player sent off and anything could happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here