Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Cardiff win their last two games?

Will Cardiff win both their remaining games?

• Yes, yes they will

Votes: 42 9.2%
  • No, no they won't

Votes: 415 90.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Man Utd have lost 4 times at Old Trafford in the league over the last three seasons, three times to their neighbours and last year to West Brom.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would like another point from our last two games or more otherwise Palace fans will say they kept us up by not losing at Cardiff
It's shame Glen Murray got to the cross yesterday as I think Dunky was about to score yesterday and all this thread would be not relevant.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I would like another point from our last two games or more otherwise Palace fans will say they kept us up by not losing at Cardiff

Palace kept us up by gifting us 6 points. They can be even more generous by beating Cardiff.
They are the club that keeps on giving.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Problem is I expect them to beat palace, then on the final game of the season could they sneak a win at United - yes. Hope Palace do us a favour. Don't want to go into the City game needing a win!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Cardiff got a point yesterday, and we'd lost, Palace could all but send us down by losing. Of course their manager and most of their players wouldn't have been thinking like that, but you could understand if a few thought 'you know what, I don't fancy running so much today'.

Now, however, there's no point in Palace losing, as Cardiff would still need to win their last game, which is unlikely.

Therefore (still with me?) I don't think Cardiff will beat Palace.

But I'm certainly not counting chickens.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Might have a few quid on a Cardiff win, happy to lose

Cdiff.JPG

Bigger picture and all that

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Palace players and manager are pros and wouldn’t consider gifting a win to Cardiff, even if it meant that we’d definitely get relegated, so there’s certainly no chance that they’re going to throw away 3 points and the chance of a top half finish on the outside chance that Cardiff would then go on to win at Old Trafford.

If Cardiff get 6 points, they’ll have earned them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a single person suggesting that just maybe we might WIN against Manchester City? If Cardiff don’t beat Palace, is there just a chance that we might play with confidence against a City team who may have to win?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not a single person suggesting that just maybe we might WIN against Manchester City? If Cardiff don’t beat Palace, is there just a chance that we might play with confidence against a City team who may have to win?
Not with our fans many as negative as CH, Cardiff have a chance at Old Trafford though :facepalm:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Why are there people suggesting Palace (professional players) would throw the game to spite us?

You understand the players and club don’t hate us right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
According to NSC, Cardiff are world beaters - so best assume they will win both games.

I think it's more a concern that it is not beyond them. Unlikely, perhaps,but it's not over yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here