Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Train fight

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who was on the train and saw the newcastle fan swinging and then have his arse handed to him on the way back from the AMEX?

Not nice to see but the guy was a total prick and got his arse handed to him by a selection of the train.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Who was on the train and saw the newcastle fan swinging and then have his arse handed to him on the way back from the AMEX?

Not nice to see but the guy was a total prick and got his arse handed to him by a selection of the train.

Swinging ?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Not me Munky, the only Newcastle fans I saw today made a load of noise in their end, and the ones I met in the pubs and train were great guys.

The Toon army are good guys.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not me Munky, the only Newcastle fans I saw today made a load of noise in their end, and the ones I met in the pubs and train were great guys.

The Toon army are good guys.

Agreed i found it all very strange.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Didn't see that. But on a packed train to the Amex at around 4.45, some degenerate slack-jawed long-haired mongoloid decided to randomly shout out "CARDIFF HAVE SCORED !!"

Cue various people saying "shit, are you joking ?" whilst others checked phones and others audibly wonder if this guy was a prick. And before long, it was established that this tragic lank-haired pathetic urban pustule was, indeed, a 14 carat 6 ft prick. He was so pathetic, that after his little outburst, he kept his back to the carriage the entire way. What an utter GUDGEON.

This isn't 'Nam.

There are rules.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
One tossser out of 3,000.
agreed some poor catering member off staff took 4 or 5 hits to the head. As said though wasnt wise on his part he ended up taking more than he gave out. Sadly for him bleeding from his eye ball.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Catering staff and swinging on the train back from the Amex? And all included in the match ticket price?

Barber IN!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Didn't see that. But on a packed train to the Amex at around 4.45, some degenerate slack-jawed long-haired mongoloid decided to randomly shout out "CARDIFF HAVE SCORED !!"

Cue various people saying "shit, are you joking ?" whilst others checked phones and others audibly wonder if this guy was a prick. And before long, it was established that this tragic lank-haired pathetic urban pustule was, indeed, a 14 carat 6 ft prick. He was so pathetic, that after his little outburst, he kept his back to the carriage the entire way. What an utter GUDGEON.

This isn't 'Nam.

There are rules.
You'll get in trouble for that "mongoloid" comment Easy. But hopefully the mods will allow you the benefit of having had a couple of light ales today.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
agreed some poor catering member off staff took 4 or 5 hits to the head. As said though wasnt wise on his part he ended up taking more than he gave out. Sadly for him bleeding from his eye ball.

Catering staff? Southern fail have refreshment services on the Lewes Brighton run?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
From the ground. On their way home. They were just sadly in the path of this absolute idiot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You'll get in trouble for that "mongoloid" comment Easy. But hopefully the mods will allow you the benefit of having had a couple of light ales today.

Tired, old, irritable, cantankerous. I'm sick of BHA and can't wait for the summer. My filters are diminishing. So be it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Train fighting can be quite difficult.

WTWFEPyDizTf3K-3ogNkGqy5RLzgh8QWGza3hsqAg9ICqIvb_LvXXhAMT9GmfG8SlxnG=s180-rw

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018

This isn't 'Nam.

There are rules.

This is fantastic. You should write short stories!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here