Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] OT - Cocker Spaniels

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I do know a couple of people who own care businesses in and around Brighton though so if you get the puppy trained up let me know and I will ask around.
Will do. It's the wife that's wanting to do it - she works in the care industry and has a few places in mind, but I'll let her know.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Please do post pictures.
Huey small jpg-1.jpg

Huey small jpg-2.jpg

Huey small jpg-3.jpg

Huey small jpg-4.jpg

Huey small jpg-5.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Cockers are incredible. Make sure its from working stock though. The show cockers can turn crazy out of the blue. The workers look much nicer and they are soft as pudding! An ex partner used to train and work them, so I’ve got a real fondness for them now.

Be warned though, you need to exercise them a lot, or they’ll get bored and destroy your house!

Edit: bit late to the party on this one! ��

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We have a Border Terrorist (Terrier), he's a lovely dog, brilliant with the kids but a pain in the bum up the woods if he sees a Deer, Rabbit, Squirrel, Pheasant, you name it he's after it!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Cockers are incredible. Make sure its from working stock though. The show cockers can turn crazy out of the blue. The workers look much nicer and they are soft as pudding! An ex partner used to train and work them, so I’ve got a real fondness for them now.

Be warned though, you need to exercise them a lot, or they’ll get bored and destroy your house!

Edit: bit late to the party on this one! ��

Funny how views differ. We much prefer the show cocker - often make the better family pet as not so highly strung. In fact a lot of good breeders will only let working stock pups go to people who will work them or use them for agility etc as they need so much stimulation.
Our Blue Roan show stock boy Rupert was the most wonderful loving pet with such a character and the most stunning looking dog - like I said, funny how views differ!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here