Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Michael D

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bless him...he craves the attention and yet no thread....oh well...so what did you think of today’s ref?

Handful of bookings ..no sendings off...the odd strange decision..but overall ok I thought.

Newcastle supporters must be a tad disappointed they weren’t given any free kicks for handball...never heard away support shout “handball” so much

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I thought he was ok today. Murray was annoyed with the east side lino, when he was barged over in the penalty area.
Overall though, no complaints about the officials from me, today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Before this gets all 'it's not fair' in true crybaby fashion.

It's immaterial whether Andone's foul deserved a yellow, after Tuesday's game he could have sneezed and got carded for it.

There was no way Mr Dean was going to let our angry little man rampage around the pitch, two games running.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
He was ok today.

Harsh booking for Andone but could easily have given Newcastle a penalty when their played stayed on his feet rather than going down. Did us a favour there.

Agree, dished out a few yellows, but except the Andone one which was not a yellow got the rest about right, they could've had 2 pens, the Dunk scythe where their fella tries to stay on his feet first half, and in second half clear handball from Stephens in the box that pushed a goal bound shot wide for a corner (next season with VAR that's a pen)

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
At times it almost felt as though he was trying to 'make amends/put things right' as ridiculous as that sounds. Maybe he has got a soul after all.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Agree, dished out a few yellows, but except the Andone one which was not a yellow got the rest about right, they could've had 2 pens, the Dunk scythe where their fella tries to stay on his feet first half, and in second half clear handball from Stephens in the box that pushed a goal bound shot wide for a corner (next season with VAR that's a pen)

I thought it was. He was rather aggressive in stamping on the player's foot as per replay.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here