Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Interesting dynamic with the results today for the relegation fight...

Truthsayer

Nov 29, 2017
It seems that for the last two games, Hughton has to consider whether he goes for two more draws or try for a win. You can already guess which he will go for. He already mentioned getting 'something' from the Arsenal game. I think a loss is highly likely in the next two games so his strategy won't work.

Now, assuming Brighton can't get that win or two draws (which is very likely against Arsenal away and Man City at home), Cardiff really only need to concentrate on winning their last two games. It's not impossible that they can beat Crystal Palace at home but probably less likely than most people think. If they manage to win, however, they just need to beat Manchester United away to secure survival. Manchester United could already have missed out on the top four and play shit!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No even if we loose both games, Cardiff will NOT win both and GD will suffice. Stop this MSM type bollocks click bait!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It seems that for the last two games, Hughton has to consider whether he goes for two more draws or try for a win. You can already guess which he will go for. He already mentioned getting 'something' from the Arsenal game. I think a loss is highly likely in the next two games so his strategy won't work.

Now, assuming Brighton can't get that win or two draws (which is very likely against Arsenal away and Man City at home), Cardiff really only need to concentrate on winning their last two games. It's not impossible that they can beat Crystal Palace at home but probably less likely than most people think. If they manage to win, however, they just need to beat Manchester United away to secure survival. Manchester United could already have missed out on the top four and play shit!

You really should post more :moo:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We will as boring as **** for the next 2 games with 0 points why? Because the manager is devoid of any attacking thinking.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
We will as boring as **** for the next 2 games with 0 points why? Because the manager is devoid of any attacking thinking.

It doesn't matter! Cardiff will not win two and our GD is a half point. Why is everybody so negative? We can play both Arsenal and Man city without fear.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It doesn't matter! Cardiff will not win two and our GD is a half point. Why is everybody so negative? We can play both Arsenal and Man city without fear.

Negative? NEGATIVE? Have you been watching the ****ing bollocks recently?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Cardiff did great at home against Chelsea and even against Liverpool until they scored. If they can beat Palace, then we will know that before we play a day later.
Luckily, Cardiff must win as Palace are a good counter attacking team. Anything other than a Cardiff win and Mat Ryan can bring a picnic blanket

What interests me is that another point at Arsenal is effectively useless, we might as well gamble on 3 even if it greater risks getting beat

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes, it is awful and things have to change BUT we will not be relegated now! Don't be such a drama queen.

I'm not a drama queen you tool. If you met face to face you'd find out I'm far from it.

I like many others go all over the country watching Brighton, and the absolute shit I've witnessed far too often especially away is ****ing not being a drama queen, so I suggest you keep your stupid childish bollocks to someone with the same IQ as you.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I would say the chances of us getting anything against city is absolute zero. It's a bit better away at arsenal, but still highly unlikely. Cardiff on the other hand have a decent chance of winning at home to palace.

I can easily foresee a situation in which it's 4.30pm on the last day of the season. We're two nil down against city, and it's nil nil at Old Trafford.

That makes me NERVOUS.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Cardiff did great at home against Chelsea and even against Liverpool until they scored. If they can beat Palace, then we will know that before we play a day later.
Luckily, Cardiff must win as Palace are a good counter attacking team. Anything other than a Cardiff win and Mat Ryan can bring a picnic blanket

Cardiff were defensive with a lone bloke up front against Liverpool, who got no joy whatsoever. ManU will beat Cardiff.

Cardiff will be playing Luton and Barnsley next season.

EB67663F-04B6-4632-B5D7-1B054018FED2.png

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I'm not a drama queen you tool. If you met face to face you'd find out I'm far from it.

I like many others go all over the country watching Brighton, and the absolute shit I've witnessed far too often especially away is ****ing not being a drama queen, so I suggest you keep your stupid childish bollocks to someone with the same IQ as you.

Yeah OK babe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here