Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My congratulations go out to Alex Pritchard on another great career move.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Extremely dull club. Nothing to congratulate from me. Well done Blades though because it stopped Leeds unless they do it the hard way.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Have they all stopped hugging each other yet? Well it is Norwich

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
High 6's all around.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Respect to Norwich, I'm glad it's them that's top.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Really pleased that they and Sheff Utd have got automatic promotion ahead of Leeds, Boro, Villa, Frank Lampards Derby and West Brom.

Tough one to call the play offs, would rather none of them came up. Maybe Leeds just cos Bielsa is great.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Really pleased that they and Sheff Utd have got automatic promotion ahead of Leeds, Boro, Villa, Frank Lampards Derby and West Brom.

Tough one to call the play offs, would rather none of them came up. Maybe Leeds just cos Bielsa is great.

I want Leeds to lose in the final. How does that song go! "you'll f**k it up, you'll f**k it up, you'll f**k it up" Derby for me, as they'll be the least prepared and without parachute money. Should take one of the 3 "more sh1t than us" berths.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Quite fancy Frank Lampard's Derby to sneak into play off final and win it on penalties - has fearlessness of youth re a lot of young players in the team, the hardest part was always going to be getting them into the play offs which they seem to have just managed

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Norwich have set a 20m budget for new players....about what we spent on Ali j

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Pleased for them and even more pleased that it'll be a local away day for me next year, providing we get over the line!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here