Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gross today

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pascal, I mean. Played the first half like he had the early stages of Parkinson's disease. Second half, some nice passing and a goal. I hope they did his drug test at the start of half time, because I can only imagine he snaffled a couple of dexys on the way back out of the tunnel. To quote one of NSC's top comedy posters, what gives?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Pascal, I mean. Played the first half like he had the early stages of Parkinson's disease. Second half, some nice passing and a goal. I hope they did his drug test at the start of half time, because I can only imagine he snaffled a couple of dexys on the way back out of the tunnel. To quote one of NSC's top comedy posters, what gives?

Oh dear, you're going to go straight to NSC hell for that one :lolol:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

Quite clearly not a right winger but a more than decent attacking midfielder. Play players in their best and most natural positions and you will get much better performances.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It’s almost like players *GASP* play better when you play them in their correct positions?!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fist half I thought he had died and they'd shoved a broom handle up his arse and stuck it in the ground

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Effective when high up the pitch with runners around him.

Ineffective when left lost and isolated on the right wing with not a clue where he is meant to be at any point.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
terrible first half and made Andone look poor, whole shape was wrong with him on wing. yes much better second half. but i think he doesnt suit the future and needs to be moved on. shame as arguably best player we have, unless we adopt a 4-4-1-1 style i dont see how he fits.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Shocking first half set up by CH, what was he thinking. Second half, back to what the players know(4-4-1-1) and we start to show better form. Andone is proving to be a liability, 2 games and twice he’s been booked inside the first 15 mins.
Gross however has now played 90 mins, 3 times in 8 days

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009

he did bugger all, except the most important thing of the day.

He'll probably get rated a 7, take the goal away and its probably a 4 or 5, doesnt look fully fit

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quite clearly not a right winger but a more than decent attacking midfielder. Play players in their best and most natural positions and you will get much better performances.

Quite. Spot on.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Shocking first half set up by CH, what was he thinking. Second half, back to what the players know(4-4-1-1) and we start to show better form. Andone is proving to be a liability, 2 games and twice he’s been booked inside the first 15 mins.
Gross however has now played 90 mins, 3 times in 8 days

was not a yellow today, thats just Dean being a dick

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Was a 0/10 with Stephens, Andone and Izquierdo, a shocking performance even in basics and even when he had drifted into favoured central role. Pathetic crosses/corners safely into the hands of Dubravka. Zero pace, but we knew that.

The moment Solly starts tearing the opposition inside out, Gross comes alive.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When March came on Gross seemed to lose about five stone and he started doing things Premier League footballers do.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
When March came on Gross seemed to lose about five stone and he started doing things Premier League footballers do.

and hats off to the galloping grandad Bruno to. He combined brilliantly down the right with both March and Knocky second half

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Sorry, disagree. He jumped in with his back turned. It was a cowardly tackle, and not the first time he’s done something like that. It was right in front of where I was, and sadly it was a yellow card all day long

wait till you see it on video replay. it wasnt imho

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
BBC man of the match

“The German had a quiet first half but became more of an influence after the break and scored the crucial equaliser”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here