Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can the season ticket renewal date be changed

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
From next year please.

I feel robbed that have committed to another £900 for two tickets by mid March , it should be after the end of the season when you should be able to make your mind up . Thanks Chris :wave:

el punal

From next year please.

I feel robbed that have committed to another £900 for two tickets by mid March , it should be after the end of the season when you should be able to make your mind up . Thanks Chris :wave:

I’m sure that anyone of a possible 6,000 to 8,000 fans on the season ticket waiting list would take your two, then you won’t feel robbed. You’ll probably regret it though - but hey-ho, what price loyalty?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
No one is forced to renew in March. Could always wait until May and hope there’ll be tickets left.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I’m sure that anyone of a possible 6,000 to 8,000 fans on the season ticket waiting list would take your two, then you won’t feel robbed. You’ll probably regret it though - but hey-ho, what price loyalty?

Anyone that has watched the last four or five home games have been robbed I don’t know of many fans that are looking forward to watching another season of this shite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Seen two Burton home games this season in which they scored a total of seven goals

And also seen about ten Brighton home games - and a few away - the total number of goals scored is probably marginally higher, but only just

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I was a season ticket holder the last 2 seasons at the Goldstone, and you think this is bad??

I couldn’t make it to Gillingham , and that was worse, apparently.

You don’t know how good this is in comparison.

el punal

Anyone that has watched the last four or five home games have been robbed I don’t know of many fans that are looking forward to watching another season of this shite

Never mind Doogie, you’ve got the whole of summer to get over it. Then you can come back in August and start watching the shite all over again. But, as with everything in life, nothing is bad forever nor is everything good forever. It’s a mix of in between. On that basis I look forward to your comments when the team put in an absolute stellar performance. Or will that be just a little too much humble pie to digest?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Never mind Doogie, you’ve got the whole of summer to get over it. Then you can come back in August and start watching the shite all over again. But, as with everything in life, nothing is bad forever nor is everything good forever. It’s a mix of in between. On that basis I look forward to your comments when the team put in an absolute stellar performance. Or will that be just a little too much humble pie to digest?

Based on this season that could b a long wait .happy to praise when they play well which was Utd and palace other than that let’s be honest it’s been shite . Your right looking forward to the summer feels like a long season having done 30 games need the break

Last edited:

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I was a season ticket holder the last 2 seasons at the Goldstone, and you think this is bad??

I went to every game at Priestfield and yes it was awful.

el punal

Based on this season that could b a long wait .happy to praise when they play well which was Utd and palace other than that let’s be honest it’s been shite . Your right looking forward to the summer feels like a long season having done 30 games need the break

I understand your frustration, I’ve done thirty games this season and not been happy at a lot of them. On the other hand I’ve seen a fair few where we’ve been unlucky results-wise which has affected our league position. I do believe, come this summer, there has to be a major overhaul in the strategy and direction of where this club is going. Whether this will be with or without Chris Hughton at the helm - who knows? What I do know is that I trust Tony Bloom to come up with a solution to the malaise we’re in, and hopefully we’ll still be in the Premier League come next August.

They might well do. Whether they'd very quickly regret our recent and current level of football is another matter entirely

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014

Ah the old we have had it so much worse so should be content with what with have now. I started supporting the Albion the year we went to gillingham (crazy I know) but I would still rather know if I’m going to 80% of games hoping we only lose by the odd goal or two before shelling out £500 for a season ticket

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ah the old we have had it so much worse so should be content with what with have now. I started supporting the Albion the year we went to gillingham (crazy I know) but I would still rather know if I’m going to 80% of games hoping we only lose by the odd goal or two before shelling out £500 for a season ticket

And when I started going to games, we’d never been in the top division, and never looked like we ever would. 5 (hopefully 6) seasons in the top tier now, and I rather like it, however, I realise we are where we are due to the generosity of one man, and if the price of staying in the big boys league, is some pretty turgid, uninspiring football, then, I can live with that for a few seasons. I would rather struggle on in the PL under Tony Blooms ownership, than be a top 4 club under some Russian oligarch, or Arab oil rich Sheikh. So, for me personally, I’d rather go down than lose the soul of my club.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Not renewing never occurs to me. After 28 years of having a season ticket I can’t imagine not having one. However if Hughton is in charge next season I might seriously consider not going away to the big 6. It’s £180 worth of tickets, at least £90 of rail fares (I live in London so cheaper for me than it is for others) and almost certainly no goals and no points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here