Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloom

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Your in la la land. I genuinely believe some of our fans are mentally retarded. Hughton has done a fantastic job so far other than this blip. His aim is to keep us up if he achieves that which I believe he will it would be a fantastic season. We are a fiat panda racing against Audi, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari etc... Why don't you try racing any of those cars mentioned in a Fiat panda, you will soon better understand how CH feels. EVERYONE needs to start using their brains and stop being the typical fan giving their opinion without thought. We were fighting relegation from the Championship 4 seasons ago...

There’s no need for mental health jibes.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
You don't think CH has lost the dressing room? All the signs are there.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

No they aren't.

Solid team performances against Wolves and Spurs with all pulling in the same direction and most tellingly a solid second half team performance against Newcastle. If he had 'lost the dressing room' none of those would have happened.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Your in la la land. I genuinely believe some of our fans are mentally retarded. Hughton has done a fantastic job so far other than this blip. His aim is to keep us up if he achieves that which I believe he will it would be a fantastic season. We are a fiat panda racing against Audi, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari etc... Why don't you try racing any of those cars mentioned in a Fiat panda, you will soon better understand how CH feels. EVERYONE needs to start using their brains and stop being the typical fan giving their opinion without thought. We were fighting relegation from the Championship 4 seasons ago...

The fact you mention this being a 'fantastic season' leads me to believe you don't go to many games, and the fact you mention our fighting relegation in 14/15 (the classic sky/BT/Bein sports line to big up Hughton) leads me to believe you might not have been supporting us in the previous seasons where we reached the playoffs twice.

I can see both sides of the argument, which will continue to be debated throughout the close season no doubt. There's no point being dismissive about it because there are genuine concerns.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here