Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloom

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
We’ve just about sneaked over the line. But it’s been an awful grotty slog painfully slow in building attacks (if ever) the ultra defensive tactics will surely not be tolerated for another season.

Tb as a fan you’d like to think will cut his losses and part ways a big pat on the back for his hard work for getting us into the prem but ultimately a cheery bye for mr hughton.

He needs to be decisive and get someone in before June and ashworth needs to earn his money with some early signings and the deadwood cleared out

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Something has to change, if we start off like we are next season we will be relegated by Christmas and probably gain the accolade of the least points ever in a season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Players and quite possibly CH will depart in the summer.

Looking forward to major changes. TB won’t allow us to go into next season uncompetitive on the pitch again.

I am not as confident as you, I fear CH and most of the squad will be with us next season :down:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Need to be ruthless Tony

This turgid football can’t spill over into next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We're not there yet.

But agreed, we need a change in manager and a change in approach no matter what.

If you watched Cardiff play Fulham earlier, you’d know that we are there. There is no way on earth they are getting 6 points.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we stay with the same tactics and mindset next season we WILL go down. 100%.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Our manager at the start of next season WILL be CH. That is one thing am 100% sure of

I am not , any one can see it’s not working , TB is not an idiot , anyone can see the players are no longer playing for CH , , not only that CH has no idea how to play progressive football , thanks CH but your time is up

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We’ve just about sneaked over the line. But it’s been an awful grotty slog painfully slow in building attacks (if ever) the ultra defensive tactics will surely not be tolerated for another season.
Tb as a fan you’d like to think will cut his losses and part ways a big pat on the back for his hard work for getting us into the prem but ultimately a cheery bye for mr hughton.
He needs to be decisive and get someone in before June and ashworth needs to earn his money with some early signings and the deadwood cleared out

You are reading too many threads regarding Ashworth, his role is about recruitment chiefly and has nothing to do with Hughton, this has been explained from the club. Also, Hughton has the last say on the recruitment teams recommendations. Why are so many people trying to deflect the blame from the manager? What is in it for you?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Will be bookies favorites for the drop if Hughton stays and rightly so.

Sorry Chris your time is up. New man with fresh ideas please and obviously new coaching staff

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you watched Cardiff play Fulham earlier, you’d know that we are there. There is no way on earth they are getting 6 points.

They could have turned the game today on it’s head in the last 10 minutes. I can see them winning against an on the beach Palace and also United if they are out of the top 4 race

I can’t see us getting anything other than a couple of drubbings

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here