Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I guess everyone who is going to the game is on their way or there now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What’s your excuse for not being there?

Mine is out of the country

Gutted, although I was quite happy after the Cardiff game knowing I wouldn’t be there for this one :down:

Last edited:

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Back home in the U.S. Saw both the Bournemouth and Cardiff games at the Amex, both miserable experiences. Only other game this season was the win against Man Utd, so I suppose that balances it out a bit

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
Got as far as the stadium and had to return on the same bus as the youngster fainted.. good old radio sussex for me!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Gutted, although I was quite happy after the Cardiff game knowing I wouldn’t be there for this one :down:

Just finished working, listening to game on Talkshite, atmosphere sounded incredible, then we go a goal down.
On went Classic FM........:shootself

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

No excuse, sick of the shit we are dishing up. In my life of playing and watching I have never seen such negative football as I am now in my life, from any team, ever. I may have to pay as an STH but I'm not buying beers and pies and wasting my day.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
No excuse, sick of the shit we are dishing up. In my life of playing and watching I have never seen such negative football as I am now in my life, from any team, ever. I may have to pay as an STH but I'm not buying beers and pies and wasting my day.

This, after first BMuff and then Cardiff I gave my 2 season tix to Father and Mother in law, I’m working at 5am tomorrow as well and couldn’t face anymore shit tbh.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
On dayshift today but could have taken unpaid holiday but after going down to the Cardiff game and watching the pile of crap we were and getting home at 2.30am I decided sod it today.
Going to Arsenal next week though [emoji106]

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here