Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Izquierdo 5 touches in 45 minutes! Good lord

Does that include the two touches when it bounced off his knees and shins as he fell over his own arse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
So off comes Andone, on comes March. So if the new system doesn’t work for 45 minutes. Take off your best striker and revert to the old 4-3-3. Sake.

Had to take off our only player with pace because he’s a headcase, what a club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton looks like a man who wants out.

Please let my posts so far on this thread come back to bite me in the arse

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Something has gone seriously, seriously wrong at the club. There has quite clearly been some kind of seismic event between staff and players, players and players, staff and staff...somebody, because this is the most gutless period of football i've ever seen at this club (i understand the level we are playing at, this isn't about ability, it's about effort).

Anything unusual about our form since the arrival of ASHWORTH? I think I mentioned it a month or so ago that CH authority had been compromised and laughed out the nsc park , I'm absolutely convinced of it now

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Stuart Pearce on Talkshite is talking shite.
Again on BT Sport, I'm listening to a whining Scouse accent.
Yes I'm FECKING angry :angry:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anything unusual about our form since the arrival of ASHWORTH? I think I mentioned it a month or so ago that CH authority had been compromised and laughed out the nsc park , I'm absolutely convinced of it now

Are you serious? Throwing the blame elsewhere?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here