Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No they are not. They have repeatedly said they don’t know how or why Chris has set them up this way

Must be listening to different comms than me

Clearly said the players are too deep the manager needs to get them in and sort it out

They seem oblivious to the fact that this is how we play every game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
On the bright side, Sussex beat Middlesex.

I am off to get a much needed half-time drink...........

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Kayal and Izzy off, Ak and Biss on for me.

Kayal, supposedly playing for his place, has just walked around the pitch. Izzy - dunno what is wrong with him - unfit and out of form I would hope.

Dreadful 45 minutes. No one closing down, challenging for the ball. It's another non-contact training game for Newcastle so far. Complete change of attitude required second half.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton has to go wherever we end up. He hasn’t got a clue how to get us out of this.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve defended him to the hilt, but this summer we will see the back of CH. Along with many players. Anyone who thinks it’s a decent PL squad and first team, bar Stephens, is so deluded.

A new manager, appointed early, will wave goodbye to so many poor players.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Something has gone seriously, seriously wrong at the club. There has quite clearly been some kind of seismic event between staff and players, players and players, staff and staff...somebody, because this is the most gutless period of football i've ever seen at this club (i understand the level we are playing at, this isn't about ability, it's about effort).

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Utterly awful. Look like we can’t be bothered. Embarrassing!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If we started in the championship playing Barnsley in August with this team and management, I am convinced we would lose.
I just cannot see where this slippery slope will end.
The wheels came off months ago and some fecker has stolen the oars.
We are a total shambles and an embarrassment to this league.
Having to rely on the likes of Fulham to try and save us says it all.
The empty seats must leave uncle Tony pondering some tough decisions this summer as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I'm astounded by what has happened to this team at club. Ok losing today is bad. Really bad. It's just the manner. Because it keeps happening, it's worse than Bournemouth and Cardiff. Take off Gross and Izquierdo. They are are a disgrace and contribute nothing. Worse thing is I can't see it changing. Prove me wrong please Albion.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Against Newcastle stiffs...
56ca8992e78bdfedc5ece31884528654.jpg

You would think looking at those stats that the players want to play in the Championship next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here