Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would You Start Knockaert Tomorrow?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
yes with Bruno and probably even with out Bruno. Only potential game changer we have now. Give him the ball for first 30 mins and license to attack.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
We play our strongest team. Knockeart may act like a petulant child but he is without doubt our most attacking threat.

Whether he’s burnt his bridges and will be here next season is another matter.

dannybrooks69

Jun 28, 2013
Can we see how the Cardiff game ans out before naming the team? If we need to win he must start, to avoid defeat he can't defend and is a red card liability.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Not according to the kid in his 20s behind me at the Bournemouth match who screamed: "GET THE F*** OUT OF MY CLUB KNOCKHAERT", and then took exception when I said: "Really?...the bloke who scored the winning goal against Palace a few weeks ago?"

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Another one for the Yes camp, for all the reasons stated by the previous posters.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Infuriatingly, yes. His passion and desire to go forward win it for me. I just wish he would curb the petulance and improve his decision making/make the pass to the player in space instead of being selfish.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Yeah keep out a player that got sent off because he was frustrated because he gives a shit and play someone who couldn't even put a pin on a map to show where the city is where he is playing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here