Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just won tickets

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Absolutely, I have seen plenty of away fans in there sporting scarves.

If you look at the promotion video after the Wigan game you can see TB going mental waving a scarf. Don’t take any shit from the door staff on this.

TBF I think TB could turn up in a clown costume and a "WE HATE PALACE" hat and he'd be allowed to go where the **** he wanted.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have gone to various grounds as corporate and its always great, 1901 is equally as good (not had the pleasure of the meal and free bar though) like you say its often those who have done well for themselves but still as much a fan as the next person and then others going for a treat who are often as equally a big fan but its a birthday etc

We were sitting by [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION] - you don't get much more "man of the people" than him!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
We were sitting by [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION] - you don't get much more "man of the people" than him!

There you go, its not all prawn sandwich and not coming back to the second half like Wembley often is. At grounds up and down the country there are real fans in these areas.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Right, what would you do?

I've just won 2 1901 tickets with free drinks and 3 course dinner. I really despise corporate football but these tickets to buy are £150 each normally.

Do I leave my normal vocal seats in the back of the North, or go and try the other side?

Any other game I would give it a go but tomorrow seems too much of a big game to sit in with the corporate plastics. Help

Won? Sounds like the booby prize on current form.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Endless supply of alcohol, so what's not to like, unless your tee total of course.

Beat me to it - regardless of the football but a skinful and decent meal is always welcome

When we were shown to our table, our waitress said "All drinks are included...", and then turned on the emphasis, to add "...INCLUDING SPIRITS!"

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When we were shown to our table, our waitress said "All drinks are included...", and then turned on the emphasis, to add "...INCLUDING SPIRITS!"

We need plenty of spirit for free, that's for sure.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

When you think bottle of whisky/gin/vodka costs £15 it`s hardly gonna cost them...Even John Wayne in is heyday would only manage £30 worth . Half a bottle would be most peoples limit !

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would like to thank the club for today, I’ve had a belting time . Mrs LLF and I did the full package in the East stand, a lovely meal, free beer and wine, terrific view of the game, and all the staff were exemplary.
I think I may have been the only one shouting in the posh seats, and I did have to moderate my language, especially in the first half, but, as a first timer in hospitality, it was marvellous, ( except the football in the first half)

Again, thank you to my family for doing this for me, and thanks to the club and staff for a truly memorable experience.

PS, I’ll be back in with the peasants in WSU, against City.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here