Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just won tickets

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Right, what would you do?

I've just won 2 1901 tickets with free drinks and 3 course dinner. I really despise corporate football but these tickets to buy are £150 each normally.

Do I leave my normal vocal seats in the back of the North, or go and try the other side?

Any other game I would give it a go but tomorrow seems too much of a big game to sit in with the corporate plastics. Help

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I've just won 2 1901 tickets with free drinks and 3 course dinner. I really despise corporate football but these tickets to buy are £150 each normally.

Do I leave my normal vocal seats in the back of the North, or go and try the other side?

Any other game I would give it a go but tomorrow seems too much of a big game to sit in with the corporate plastics. Help

How judgemental are you? Most 1901 members are not corporate plastics although we do get an influx for big games.

Turn them down, you’ve already decided you’ll hate it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Bite the bullet,and take a mate/partner for the meal.Menu sounds great,and I'm sure there are some nice people in there (the staff).

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
How judgemental are you? Most 1901 members are not corporate plastics although we do get an influx for big games.

Turn them down, you’ve already decided you’ll hate it.

To be fair 80% are plastic. The full corporate Shah bang for £150 is only going to mainly attract the rich, the neutral or company day out, is it not?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair 80% are plastic. The full corporate Shah bang for £150 is only going to mainly attract the rich, the neutral or company day out, is it not?

You’ve already been in there? How did you come to the 80% figure? I can only speak for the WSL 1901 but I’d say 20% on a bad day are Corporate plastics.

Those having a meal? On the 80% percentage you might be right. The prices are obscene and I’d agree there are some right dicks in there stuffing their faces, with no interest in football. You only have to see how reluctant they are to take their seats in the stadium :smile:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
do you want to enjoy your evening or do you want a free meal/drinks?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What ever you do, don't try and flog them on here, el president will be poised ready to ban you

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
You’ve already been in there? How did you come to the 80% figure? I can only speak for the WSL 1901 but I’d say 20% on a bad day are Corporate plastics.

Those having a meal? On the 80% percentage you might be right. The prices are obscene and I’d agree there are some right dicks in there stuffing their faces, with no interest in football. You only have to see how reluctant they are to take their seats in the stadium :smile:
Yes your 2nd paragraph is more the bit I'm talking about. Didn't mean to mean the whole lot of 1901

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I might just go in and enjoy my food and drinks. Vacate at 5.15pm and run around to the North with my season ticket and join the masses!

great idea - you'll get a free programme as well - and they might let you in after the match for more free drinks

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea

Just wondering why you entered the competition in the first place ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here