Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The one and only,world famous,Fridat night drinking thread!

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I'm off in a minute to meet a friend in The G & D in Tarring, so will be on this, a great pint in the sun.

summer.jpg

Then on my return, I shall have a couple of these little beauties, ICE cold.....

punk.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Went with Mrs V on a nice day out to the Bluebells at Arlington followed by a light lunch at Litlington Tea Gardens, imagine my surprise to find The Long Man Brewery just Down the road !.... Suffice to say I picked up a few bottles of Long Man APA for tonight's fun.... from there we stopped at Middle Farm and had a look in the Cider Barn to find Burning Sky Aurora on Draught !!!!!! so, bagged 2 pints of that too !

[MENTION=29364]Pickles[/MENTION] will be having a couple of lovely Punks as usual.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A swift, cold cooking cider just washed down some spicy chicken tacos. Now it’s off to the REMF game to drink Worthing’s bar dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My usual Leffe, accompanied by a bowl of Bombay Mix. Heaven!

Jack, have you tried any of the other Leffe's that you can get ? The Rituel ( Blue label ) at 9% is quite nice but you wouldn't want to live on it. I think there is a Brune and a Frambois which are okish but not as good as other Belgians.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
We’re having fish and chips from our award winning local chippy all washed down with a bottle of champers that will be QUAFFED until finished.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Going out for a friend's birthday at Wvrst, a German style beer hall. I shall be having a few European ales to wash down a bit of Currywurst. :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I missed this because of the title. Poor show by me and I apologise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I missed this because of the title. Poor show by me and I apologise.

Might be time to put Fridat night Punk drinkers in to their own separate thread where they can just re-post the same post each Fridat, thus leaving those with a curious and experimental attitude to experience a wide range of varied anaesthetic liquid comestibles ?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Might be time to put Fridat night Punk drinkers in to their own separate thread where they can just re-post the same post each Fridat, thus leaving those with a curious and experimental attitude to experience a wide range of varied anaesthetic liquid comestibles ?

I'm now having an Abbott, Mr snobby xx

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
A couple of Kro 1664s at home with a Mexican dinner, and soon off t’pub for a few Young’s Special on draught.

Good luck you BHA REMF chaps tonight.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Our experimental attitude to experience a wide range of varied anaesthetic liquid comestibles starts tomorrow in Brighton at 1.00 pm when you are at work. Maybe we should do a Sadurday lunch drinking thread......

Longmans - experimental :smile:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Sorry for the poor showing, but 2x Carlsberg down (I've been pushing for a decent 4% pint in my boozer for yonks and they won't do it) and I'm now on the Amstel. Today has been utter **** at work.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here